Kawhi Leonard New Balance

just noticed JM27 also getting a higher cut {extra eyelet} on some of his PE's JM27__white.png JM27_yellow.png 2wxy.png

Man I am so late to this party!! So I bought the city of angels colorway of the OMN1s on release day and just never got around to wearing them fast forward and I was at a new balance outlet and found the BHM colorway for $50 so I copped those as well.

Last week I was looking for shoes to beat up at the park and oddly enough the BHM were right there so I said F it and put them on . When I got to the park I couldn’t wait to take them off. Felt like I was waking on rocks . I shot around and did some drills for my son ( 11yr old) and towards the end I caught myself thinking about how comfortable my strides were.

Today I put them on and did a 3hr workout with my 16yr old son and I’m blown away. Just how comfortable they are and how great the traction is. Seriously these shoes surprised the hell outta me just how comfortable they were while still feeling low to the ground. It pushed me to go even harder on my workout ( now I’ll probably be laid up this weekend lol) .

My only complaint is the damn band that goes around the forefoot. Maybe it’s because of my flat foot but it’s really uncomfortable when first putting it on. Once I got about 5 mins into playing I don’t feel it so I’m not sure if I’m gonna leave it or just cut it off

Man I am so late to this party!! So I bought the city of angels colorway of the OMN1s on release day and just never got around to wearing them fast forward and I was at a new balance outlet and found the BHM colorway for $50 so I copped those as well.

Last week I was looking for shoes to beat up at the park and oddly enough the BHM were right there so I said F it and put them on . When I got to the park I couldn’t wait to take them off. Felt like I was waking on rocks . I shot around and did some drills for my son ( 11yr old) and towards the end I caught myself thinking about how comfortable my strides were.

Today I put them on and did a 3hr workout with my 16yr old son and I’m blown away. Just how comfortable they are and how great the traction is. Seriously these shoes surprised the hell outta me just how comfortable they were while still feeling low to the ground. It pushed me to go even harder on my workout ( now I’ll probably be laid up this weekend lol) .

My only complaint is the damn band that goes around the forefoot. Maybe it’s because of my flat foot but it’s really uncomfortable when first putting it on. Once I got about 5 mins into playing I don’t feel it so I’m not sure if I’m gonna leave it or just cut it off
The band is pretty tight but I just pulled them to stretch them out during each wear and they give out and they were way easier to put on. Those were my favorite shoes, When they were brand new, the covid era just started and my gym closed so they became my outdoor hoop shoe I ended up burning through the Omni and the Kawhi 1 during outdoor covid hooping. Pretty jealous Ima see if i can find a new pair in my size!!

Did anyone receive their orders from joes outlet that purchased the ff or klaw 3?

NB has had a habit of putting pairs on Joe's that they later cancel since they really didn't mean to post them in the first place. Just a mistake that keeps happening

They have been off the market for awhile now. No way to know how many pairs sold but they seem pretty scare right now.
Yeah Ive only seen my brother in law with a pair. No other pairs seen on feet at my local basketball league, and pick up at my 24 hour fitness. But I do see many NB two ways and more chinese brands. BTW we took the L. loss by 3 pts and I bricked a the tying three pt. :angry:

Shoes felt great, even more grip on clean courts. I wear them slightly loose to help with arch soreness, which is typical with all new shoes I use for ball. Cushion is feels firmer than the pg6 but seems like it will hold up longer. Pretty supportive shoe the heel counter kept me from rolling over the foot bed during cuts and lateral movements, I really think I can feel the difference with the foot shank in these felt way more snappy than the PG6. Overall similar to the KAWHI 2 but with more cushion.

The defect was just the little tab on the top lace-hole right? Lmao I just used pliers and pushed my back down and they haven’t moved since

Seems like the KL3 are completely scratched. Really really strange. At this point you’d think they’d be able to fix the issue and pump out some colorways but doesn’t seem to be the case. Maybe a release at the start of the NBA season but just seems like these would have a very short shelf life until a presumed KL4

JS”

Back
Top Bottom