KD’s (KEVIN DURANT) BRAND NEW 2011 MATTE RED CAMARO

looks like it was painted using women's lipstick..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Not really.  
 Both of them are mediocre at best.

laugh.gif

What a hating %#@$ comment.
Not really. 
It's a nice car.  But both posted are mediocre. 

1's mods look terrible (my opinion)

1's mods aren't really there, and the color combo looks weird. I would have preferred with no white stripe. (my opinion)

How is that hating?

It's like if someone mentions an opinion against the grain it's "hating"

fall back...
Red/White color combo looks weird? F kinda world do you live in? You have a old Hawks hat on in your Avi, last time I checked, that colorway was Red/White. You buy stuff you don't like?
And when you use the word "mediocre" make sure you have a comparison point. I'd like to see what car you're pushing around that makes these 2 mediocre at best.

Not really.  
 Both of them are mediocre at best.

laugh.gif

Not really. 

1's mods aren't really there, and the color combo looks weird. I would have preferred with no white stripe. (my opinion)

How is that hating?

fall back...
Red/White color combo looks weird? F kinda world do you live in? You have a old Hawks hat on in your Avi, last time I checked, that colorway was Red/White. You buy stuff you don't like?
And when you use the word "mediocre" make sure you have a comparison point. I'd like to see what car you're pushing around that makes these 2 mediocre at best.

that car is ugly as hell. don't give me that "
laugh.gif
hating on what you can't afford," money can't buy you taste...

wouldn't have expected a ride like this from KD

that car is ugly as hell. don't give me that "
laugh.gif
hating on what you can't afford," money can't buy you taste...

wouldn't have expected a ride like this from KD

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

laugh.gif

Not really. 

How is that hating?

fall back...
He said its his opinion let him live, is your post going to change his mind?

Anyways food for thought (well for me) how would it feel to mod a car and not have it come out like you expected?

Is there any renderings before you go completely go through it?

laugh.gif

Not really. 

How is that hating?

fall back...
He said its his opinion let him live, is your post going to change his mind?

Anyways food for thought (well for me) how would it feel to mod a car and not have it come out like you expected?

Is there any renderings before you go completely go through it?

laugh.gif

Not really. 

How is that hating?

fall back...
laugh.gif
 At you getting mad at my opinion. 
The color combo of red and white the way you used it on your car (the white stripes) looks weird in my opinion.  If you like it, then be happy with it. 

As for my car...my last car was an Audi which I totaled, and now I drive an old Mercedes. 

You're taking someones opinion waaaay to close to heart homie....especially over someone you'll never meet....

laugh.gif

Not really. 

How is that hating?

fall back...
laugh.gif
 At you getting mad at my opinion. 
The color combo of red and white the way you used it on your car (the white stripes) looks weird in my opinion.  If you like it, then be happy with it. 

As for my car...my last car was an Audi which I totaled, and now I drive an old Mercedes. 

You're taking someones opinion waaaay to close to heart homie....especially over someone you'll never meet....

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

matte is the most overhyped styling in the car industry, it looks wack if it aint black and if the car is not an absolute beast

u paint cars brah?
Let that man KD live.  Y'all actin like his paint job hurt ya feelins.  I swear NT is filled wit a bunch of chicks nowadays

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

matte is the most overhyped styling in the car industry, it looks wack if it aint black and if the car is not an absolute beast

u paint cars brah?
Let that man KD live.  Y'all actin like his paint job hurt ya feelins.  I swear NT is filled wit a bunch of chicks nowadays

Back
Top Bottom