KD is killing the summer circuit. Vol. Rucker Park

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

durant was getting cooked most of the night
laugh.gif

Watch the first 10 seconds of the first video and tell me how its possible to shoot a 3 pointer on the right side of the floor. I am sure the other side is the same, just cant see it on the video.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

durant was getting cooked most of the night
laugh.gif

Watch the first 10 seconds of the first video and tell me how its possible to shoot a 3 pointer on the right side of the floor. I am sure the other side is the same, just cant see it on the video.

It's not possible....but you know what you're going in to if you decide to hoop @ the Rucker or Dyckman. 

demar derozan, isiah thomas (from washington), and brandon jennings rumored to come to dyckman tonight. there's gonna be a slam dunk contest so i guess that's why demar showing up

Originally Posted by show time 96

StaXX wrote:
Didn't KD and B-Easy grow up together? 

Yea that's why you always  see them around each other 

Durant told a story once about how the first time they met when they were 10 was when beas showed up ofr their travel team practice than at the end of the practiced bounced and stole the whole pizza the team had ordered.

Durant made Sportscenter top plays not so long ago with a dunk at my school (Baruch). He's gon off this summer. Lol.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dudes just giving back to the community.  Nothing wrong w. it.  Honestly, how many career-threatening injuries (or ANY injuries for that matter) have you heard of that NBA players have gotten from summer league?  I do agree that Beasley is stupid for letting dude get to him, but that's all apart of the environment at the Rucker or Dyckman.  Durant was getting it the night before and shut the dude up by just hooping.  Beas is a loose-cannon and he's gotta watch himself or he'll be like Jim Jones and running outta that %+#%+
laugh.gif
Jimmy had on some ACG's with built in track spikes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son got outta there w. some usain bolt speed

*Matt Barnes punched someone last night during a game as well....
He stay getting into *##$ at The Frisco Pro Am's. Also there be grimey !%% Frisco ninjas in there, gotta play it cool b4 all hell break loose

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by show time 96

StaXX wrote:
Didn't KD and B-Easy grow up together? 

Yea that's why you always  see them around each other 

Durant told a story once about how the first time they met when they were 10 was when beas showed up ofr their travel team practice than at the end of the practiced bounced and stole the whole pizza the team had ordered.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't buy the "giving back to the community." I'm sure all the players getting paid to hoop at these random places this summer, just like a whole bunch of them were paid to play in the Philippines - prolly not to the tune of 400k but they have to be getting paid something.

^^ not sure about Durant but Jennings tweeted that he, Derozan and The Game are playing there tonight at 8.

tomorrow will be kemba and jennings i'm hearing. i didn't go tonight. but people told me the game, demar, and brandon jennings showed up. fat joe showed up too. we should just make an official summer streetball thread. but it's kind of too late for that since it's already august
laugh.gif

hopefully jennings and kemba come tomorrow, that would be a sick matchup

yeah, everything Kn0wlegdeable posted is a fact...

I wasn't there tonight, but I'll be there tomorrow.

Any word on what the dunk contest looked liked ?

tomorrow will be kemba and jennings i'm hearing. i didn't go tonight. but people told me the game, demar, and brandon jennings showed up. fat joe showed up too. we should just make an official summer streetball thread. but it's kind of too late for that since it's already august
laugh.gif

hopefully jennings and kemba come tomorrow, that would be a sick matchup

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
im in there tomorrow too.. gonna try to get under the scoreboard again

Back
Top Bottom