KD V? LeBron X? or Kobe?

I've recently been training again on the basketball court just doing drills and such in order to get back into shape.

I've been doing my training in Nike Lunarglide 3's and feel very little ankle support—they're great on the treadmill, just not for my days where I'm running sprint/suicides/sweet sixteens on the court floor.

Reason why my title states those three are is because I know someone going to the employee store and was told those are the ones in stock.

Can anyone from NT give me some feedback on performance/weight/support/durability of these shoes? Or anyones that might work that I didn't list?

Thanks!

I have a pair of each n this is a question I get asked often by friends. If $ is a issue kd v is the ovoid choice but when it comes to actually playing its between lbj x n kb viii. The kobe is the lightest shoe I own but I kno alot of dudes are scared of low tops and the brons are super comfy. Id say kobe but if u dont do lows the lebron x is your shoe.

I love my kd V's. Haven't tried the others b/c the Lebrons are to expensive and I wont wear low tops. Kd's are actually the best hoop shoe i've ever owned. Would be the perfect shoe if the grip was a little better.

Without telling us your weight or playing style. I'd recommend the KD V

It has a good mix....great traction.......good cushioning for all positions.....good ankle support but not too restrictive...not too heavy or too light

Back
Top Bottom