KD X

That Nike React isn’t all that great.

Loving these red velvets
4B652500-C6DB-4264-BE6F-2D939B1F9883.jpeg

Interesting how DG went back to the Hyperrev 2017's instead of the Hyperdunk...

Nike did give Draymond a bunch of PEs over the last few years. Most likely had these laying around his locker at the practice facility. He probably would've wore those Hyperrevs during the finals had Nike not used him as the face of Nike Basketball/introduction to Nike React technology hyperdunk (excluding Nike basketball signature athletes).

Still need a pair of the "Celebration/Finals" cw but no way ill pay over $275 for my size while other colorways are sitting on discount..lol

Nike did give Draymond a bunch of PEs over the last few years. Most likely had these laying around his locker at the practice facility. He probably would've wore those Hyperrevs during the finals had Nike not used him as the face of Nike Basketball/introduction to Nike React technology hyperdunk (excluding Nike basketball signature athletes).

Still need a pair of the "Celebration/Finals" cw but no way ill pay over $275 for my size while other colorways are sitting on discount..lol

Best get an Nike iD for that price and make something similar if possible.

I sold me finals pair and the money I got from it. I'm gonna make an iD to make the ACTUAL finals PE if I can. Not really feeling the released finals pair, that and the employees took my size so I had to get what's left. Even though I was second in line. Lol.

Copped the pale grey/gum joints off NDC for $113 with tax using that SUMMER20 code - dope looking shoe for that price

Noticed the gum joints on NDC were no longer marked down on sale. Was that just a mistake when it was marked down and you were able to use the code?

I don't really like the NBA branding on nike shoes. It feels weird to me, like they are replicas or something. Not sure how to explain it better...

Back
Top Bottom