KD X

Thanks. I'm really liking the volt with the blue. The volt just pops. The blue flyknit is nice too. I love that it's really a blue knit and not painted like last year. A nice detail is that some of the understitching is carolina blue, so you get some subtle hints of light blue amongst the royal and obsidian/black.

A multi option would be great for ID and some GR blue or yellow based Warriors colorways would be awesome. I wonder which we get first...

Release Date: November 11
dark-stucco-nike-kd-10-897817-002-4.jpg
dark-stucco-nike-kd-10-897817-002.jpg
dark-stucco-nike-kd-10-897817-002-2.jpg
dark-stucco-nike-kd-10-897817-002-3.jpg
dark-stucco-nike-kd-10-897817-002-5.jpg
dark-stucco-nike-kd-10-897817-002-1.jpg

Saw the 3x black. Black knit on id is better no doubt. The Swoosh is sparkly, i think it's 3m too? Not a fan of that. Rather have matte black Swoosh instead

Dope IDs above :pimp:

Like the Veterans Day ones too..may be an instant cop on Saturday as long as they hit swoosh..

Exactly. Which is why I’m passing on the faux triple black colorway.
Are there two "black" colorways coming out because the one that I see is labeled as Dark Grey/Reflect Silver?

Strike that. I see that one of the retailers completely mislabeled the Black/Dark Grey-Black pair as the previous GR. LOL

Lol KD shoes look so terrible on him. Shame cuz these are the most aesthetically pleasing of his line.

I may end up with 5 pairs of these :wow: :smh:

Love that yellow pair. Would look great in my size and on my feet. Really want Nike to quickly release these as a GR or make a yellow based option for the IDs.

Did anyone ever find some suitable replacement rope laces for these?

These hyper red laces in the red velvets are kinda definitely throwing the shoe off for me.

Still no GR warriors colorway. Why, Nike?

They’ve only released the faux finals PE and those were limited. But that’s about it.

These don't count?
nike-kd-10-numbers-897815-101.jpg

No blue or yellow one. A blatant color in which you can tell it's a GSW one. The numbers pair has GSW colors in the inner and a white on white GSW logo on the tongue which is not really visible.

The only thing that's visible that makes it a GSW color is the airbag and the stitched swoosh. Still, I don't know why Nike hasn't dropped those colors yet?

yellow laces and looks like some blue on there mixed in the black flyknit and clear sole. it is possible the stretch part on the tongue is blue i cannot tell from this angle
KD.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom