KD X

The justification they went with for switching from heel airbags to the current zoom was the fact that KD "plays on his toes" right

so why is he gonna have something with a huge airbag and a plain forefoot now?

Could have a zoom unit in the forefoot on the samples he was wearing, we just won't know till we can get a closer look at the shoe (since most nike shoes will have zoom somewhere on the outsole corresponding to where the unit is in the shoe). Looks very intriguing though, especially since the 10 was so close in look feel to the 9s. I like they are blowing it up and trying something totally new, if that is in fact a glimpse at the 11.

Finally got em
739118C1-2D69-4CB1-B19A-FE105D7049E7.jpeg

Back to back days with a KD X pick up. Luckily got the KD X triple black for $98 after tax as it was the last day for the Black Friday sale the store was having.

They also had all other KD X colors on sale, but I wanted the 3x black. Also had the multi knit pair for sale early but not included with the discount.

They're ok, def want to grab those too on discount later on. The multi knit stands out the wit the gray on the shoe.

0kd.jpg

Triple black were on citygear for $60. Was sold out by the time I saw it so not sure if there were many sizes.

Were you on the site earlier or you got the email and went there?

By the time I got the email they were gone

I got the email but didn't see it until 15 minutes later. I was able to add two pairs to my cart and continued shopping. I came back to my cart and got the message that the shoes were no longer in stock.

Piece of me died when I saw the triple blacks for $60 on citygear but sold out

Back
Top Bottom