KD X

Since they haven't or perhaps won't release a general Warriors-based colorway for this KD X line, does anyone have a mock-up or a picture idea of how I can make one on Nike iD similar or exactly like a pair Durant wore on court?

I recall reading on here some peeps created colorways similar to what he wore on court. That would be a cool available option if possible.

And I called Nike, I was told that the premium iD version is currently unavailable so that's why I kept getting directed to an odd page instead of a standard checkout page for the shoes.

you can get close to some of the ones he has worn on court
Nike-KD-10-Blinders.png

blinders.jpg

862618472.jpg
bg.jpg

Ya, think I'm in for the APs. :pimp:

2/28 still the RD?

Yah. Probably HoH only like the 9 last year. It wasn’t a QS so I was able to use my $20 off coupon on them. I may cop on RD if so.

Laces appear to be “distressed” looking like the All Star shoe. If you compare those laces to a regular KDX you can see the difference.

Same. I got the Anniversary, Nike Lab and BHM. I want the Multicolor and Aunt Pearl but that damn white outsole. SMH

I've got the Anniversaries, NikeLabs, and Multicolors.

Probably done with the model unless they come out with something that doesn't have a damn white outsole. BHMs would have been perfect with a black outsole.

The 10s are nice but I feel like kds line as a whole has been on the decline for a while. Like his line needs a refresher for the 11

you guys think the kd11 gonna have the 270 bubble?

From what I’ve heard it has the same mid sole as the 9 and 10. KD likes the way it feels and plays.

The photo we’ve seen him wear with the 270 Air bag is the actual Air Max 270. KD was wear testing them. Nike stated it was the biggest Air Max 270 they ever made, a size 18.

From what I’ve heard it has the same mid sole as the 9 and 10. KD likes the way it feels and plays.

The photo we’ve seen him wear with the 270 Air bag is the actual Air Max 270. KD was wear testing them. Nike stated it was the biggest Air Max 270 they ever made, a size 18.

Oh ok, that's why I was asking cause of that one pic that was posted in here

Back
Top Bottom