KD X

DAMN. I was gonna ask how we came to the conclusion that they were "fakes" but didn't want to be that guy.

AV4899-010....

Crazy. Looks like only 10, 10.5, and 13 floating out there

These outlet resellers must make a good living. Some outlets get so much heat, then get cleaned out on 30% off sales, and straight to eBay to double up.

These outlet resellers must make a good living. Some outlets get so much heat, then get cleaned out on 30% off sales, and straight to eBay to double up.

San Leandro, CA outlet is like this. So many damn people in there just looking to resale on E-bay.

Called in a favor to a friend who picked them up for me. He said resellers were cleaning out the outlet of these KD, like 10+ pairs a person. :sick:

Called in a favor to a friend who picked them up for me. He said resellers were cleaning out the outlet of these KD, like 10+ pairs a person. :sick:
So lame. Damn. Hit up Nike chat about them today too. Gave me my closet outlets phone number lol

If they are too small, do you want them for what I paid?

Appreciate the look!

I contacted the guy who sold them on ebay and asked did he have any or pairs. He told me he'd se if he could get more.

A couple hours later he got them :D

Thank you again

Back
Top Bottom