KD X

Finally got around to grabbing a pair of these off of eBay.

959731D4-B22B-41A4-BB9E-D05048089D3F.jpeg

Damn. Fuego! With that 15% code tmrw.... hmm.

Any other spots with the X’s for cheap - other than outlets?
Shoe Palace has full size run of the Hyper Turquoise and select sizes of the Numbers, Grey multis, dark grey for $99.99 with 20% off. The hyper turquoise are the pair I wanted the most. Glad I could find them for a really great price.

I’d grab a pair for discount deep discount but I dunno about those - weird mash up of colors. Going away this weekend tho won’t be able to get to an outlet.

What colors are they, it looks orange or coral

The knit is like a bright orange and yellow mix. Reminded me of those orange Flyknit Racers. Very dope in person.

The gum bottoms were a weird choice, but I still kinda like em. Gonna keep my eye on em and wait for a lower price.

The knit is like a bright orange and yellow mix. Reminded me of those orange Flyknit Racers. Very dope in person.

The gum bottoms were a weird choice, but I still kinda like em. Gonna keep my eye on em and wait for a lower price.
Thanks fam I appreciate it, i remember those racers i think they were called cheetos. I like them and know my state wont get them

Wasjust going to browse eBay for hose black multicolor again and my friggin account was compromised, again. On line with eBay now. Second time this year.

Even with the 11’s on discount, I still want another pairs of X’s.

Back
Top Bottom