KD X

this was a nice, simple, dope colorway...there hasn't been a pair that I didn't like so far which isn't good...

I'm so salty that there was no real announcement for these. WTF.

Edit: Shoutout to @KayCurrency  --- kept trying because of your post and they showed back up. Was able to cop. Repped you.

Last edited:
I have good news.... Nike Rep told me there's plenty of stock left... but the system is down and nobody can place orders on them right now... not even them.

What the hell? I am pissed!!! This makes no sense at all.KD finally gets his long awaited ring and no finals shoe from nike?!!

What the hell? I am pissed!!! This makes no sense at all.KD finally gets his long awaited ring and no finals shoe from nike?!!

My guess is something is in the works with Nike, I'm sure they will capitalize on KD's first ring. My guess is they do a package with the 9's and 10's.

Hopefully the black multicolored PE 9's and the Blue X's

My guess is something is in the works with Nike, I'm sure they will capitalize on KD's first ring. My guess is they do a package with the 9's and 10's.

Hopefully the black multicolored PE 9's and the Blue X's
Lebron is the cash cow.. this is a changing of the guard

wish I had a coupon code to use on these lol...but whatever it is what it is too late now..quick question how does everyone always come up on them anyways? I feel like everyone always got one

Waiting for a gift card refund and these to see swoosh. $20 for a NikeLab Shoe...sign me up.

Not a olive person and def dont care for the glow easy pass for me
same here .. I got my eyes on the Tiffany's .. I thought these were limited QS since it was a nike lab and would resell .. good thing nikes return pPolicy is out of this world

Back
Top Bottom