KD X

to me the KD X was just a lazy design by the people of nike. when i initially saw them i just thought they were a KD9 elite.  This was just a facelift to the KD9 in my opinion; that being said, i like the KD10 more than the KD9 mainly because they dont have that ugly honeycomb upper. The upper on the KD10 is a lot more refined and cleaner. 

Ended up picking these up off impulse, I'm very impressed with the overall build quality. I have a wider foot so I went up .5 (as I do with all KD/Kobe models)

View media item 2447489
You got a little bit of room in the toe box when you went up .5?

Yes, it was a bit of an annoyance because length-wise, my TTS 11 fit awesome, there was a little less than a quarter inch extra space, but not uncomfortable at all. The issue I run into with kd's/kobes is width, theres this reinforced fuse by the pinky toe that was an annoyance to me as i stepped. 1/2 size up, i can definitley feel the extra length (about 1/4 inch) which isn't necessary, but it solves my width issue.

I would say if you're not wide footed like me, definitley go TTS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on these coming to NikeID... I'm hoping they'll add em when the all white and silver release... [emoji]127998[/emoji]

Any word on these coming to NikeID... I'm hoping they'll add em when the all white and silver release... [emoji]127998[/emoji]

Nah no word yet, u already know I'm waiting on em too.

Hopefully they don't wait 3 months after initial release like the Kyries and Brons. :lol:

Hate how the curry line is dead to most warrior fans
Lol aren't you the one that hate the curry 3 line? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

1. I aint a "bruh"
2. I obviously quoted the other person.

Cmon man :lol:
I quoted you in agreement
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] well it is a Saturday [emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji]... but FR doe that dude trippib ballz

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] well it is a Saturday [emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji]... but FR doe that dude trippib ballz

Im deep on a Pranqster right now, so I know whatcha mean! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you got Shoe Palace near you they got them in store too.
I can see the blue hue under their lighting.
Damn, I might make them pair #3? 
roll.gif

Really like this shoe. 

Last edited:
Hate how the curry line is dead to most warrior fans

The Curry 1's and 2's were literally the top selling basketball shoes both of the years they came out if I'm not mistaken. Some of them were selling out the day they came out. The Curry 3's are just trash. If the Warriors win this and they put out a great Curry 4 then it'll fly right off the shelves again.

Back
Top Bottom