KD X

Not really they actually released a lot of color ways already in a short time period of the X... it will come.. it's nike they know you will buy regardless .. it's under armour that is slacking and not capitalizing on curry

UA got the ICON customization, they dropped 3 new graphics after winning the chip. That's a start. I'm sure they are gonna milk it, just slowly. Gotta save some for next season.

Last edited:
At least we know the Shoes Curry wore during the finals are releasing. Last year when Bron won, Nike dropped the finals Soldier 10 colorway on Nike ID almost immediately [emoji]128514[/emoji]... KD wins and all we get is some Shirts? Yeah, We have 3-4 KD10 colorways so far, but none of them have anything to do with the Finals... [emoji]128533[/emoji]
That's a soldier it's not his main shoe..

What's your point? It was still the shoe that he wore in the finals. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Nike capitalized on that victory right away is my point.
It's not his signature shoe... That's where the $ is at not some team Jordan/team soldier type stuff

Still, you would think Nike would capitalize on KD winning his first championship with a Finals colorway or a Finals pack like they did with the Kyrie 2 and Lebron Soldier's last year.... instead we get these generic shirts and wack AF1's [emoji]128580[/emoji]

They gotta be dropping a special ID pair. At least I hope they do.

But probably as same as the soldiers. Can't customize too much on them. But charge us a premium for them.

They stay ******* on KD. When he won the MVP they have us the KDVI MVP ID Option and released a T-shirt. The VI was a top seller overall.

Gotta remember this is the same nike that blew the 9s opportunity by releasing a ton of black white and grey cloorways and 0 dubs ones besides the ids

Gotta remember this is the same nike that blew the 9s opportunity by releasing a ton of black white and grey cloorways and 0 dubs ones besides the ids

Ehh kinda sort of they did the same thing with Bron, they had to scrap all the team colors because of the team changed if I remember correctly they had a bunch of OKC colors planned out (one of the was supposed to have The same material/upper as the jerseys.)

Ehh kinda sort of they did the same thing with Bron, they had to scrap all the team colors because of the team changed if I remember correctly they had a bunch of OKC colors planned out (one of the was supposed to have The same material/upper as the jerseys.)

Even if that were true, I don't think it would be that difficult for a big company like Nike to commission team colorways midway through the season.... it's not like they have to make new molds for the shoe. If they can ID team colorways, they can mass produce them as well.

Nope. KD's feet always been ****** up like that. Lol

Most basketball players have horrible feet and toes. On court, a lot of player purposely wear their shoes half size to a full size smaller. Add in the custom orthotics, you have recipe for mangled toes and awful feet.

Most basketball players have horrible feet and toes. On court, a lot of player purposely wear their shoes half size to a full size smaller. Add in the custom orthotics, you have recipe for mangled toes and awful feet.

I never heard this

I know a lot of players feet are jacked from playing ball all the time

Yo they def didn't scrap the team colors :lol:

Back
Top Bottom