Keebler's Coconut Dreams = Samoas vol. kljalsrvnerwjfnioamb

I bought one pack of these on Friday, hoping they would taste somewhat similar to Samoas  so I would snack on them for the week. These %+%#$## did not even last the ride home, they taste exactly like Samoas. Went back bought 4 more packs today, these 12 pounds I lost this summer are all getting put back on this week.

I bought one pack of these on Friday, hoping they would taste somewhat similar to Samoas  so I would snack on them for the week. These %+%#$## did not even last the ride home, they taste exactly like Samoas. Went back bought 4 more packs today, these 12 pounds I lost this summer are all getting put back on this week.

anything coconut
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

grand opening. grand closing.

grand opening. grand closing.

laugh.gif

I know exactly how it is.  
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I know exactly how it is.  
smh.gif

pimp.gif
I'ma have to grab a couple of these joints after work tomorrow. Samoas are my favorites.

pimp.gif
I'ma have to grab a couple of these joints after work tomorrow. Samoas are my favorites.

The samoas is the ONLY thing i eat with coconut...anything else with coconut i hate

Walmart here i come
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The samoas is the ONLY thing i eat with coconut...anything else with coconut i hate

Walmart here i come
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

saw these a few weeks ago at safeway, wasn't sure if it was new or not but i'm def. gonna buy a pack today
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  so these are a better deal than the girl scout cookies? if so, then
smh.gif
@ them for hustling me...

saw these a few weeks ago at safeway, wasn't sure if it was new or not but i'm def. gonna buy a pack today
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  so these are a better deal than the girl scout cookies? if so, then
smh.gif
@ them for hustling me...

Back
Top Bottom