keep dc black t shirts

i dont think you should have prefaced your paragraphs with a lil wayne reference....do people really care that much about him?

the point i was making was, wayne say the simplest $*+% and people stay defending him making up some elaborate metaphor ... no the guy just is on some syrup

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

the point i was making was, wayne say the simplest $*+% and people stay defending him making up some elaborate metaphor ... no the guy just is on some syrup

roll.gif

You ain't kidding that cabbage patch troll has ZERO talentbut even people that should know better ooh and aah about some supposed musical ability that he has (apparently the ability to have people suspend any musictaste when listening to him).
Also the irony of who's printing these is not lost on me
laugh.gif

yeah a white persons gonna print em
im also a huge racist, rape children, and say it aint so is my favorite weezer song
do not give a +$!# what you think about !**+
dont like it, then do something.

Not you.

I mean the person that originally printed it. I didn't even know you were white, not that it matters.

I'm just saying it's a big contradiction when a white person prints "Keep dc blacK" on a tee and proceeds to sell them to black people.

Print what you want.

hahahahhahahha... short story to set the record straight
i got surgery on my knee on tuesday, and i dont know if this is more to do with the fact tha ti way 136lbs or havent ever taken anything stornger than anasprin before, but they gave me ibuprofen and percoset. i was insanely loopy last night, all i remember is everything was spinning, and i dont even remembertyping that. but say it aint so IS my favorite weezer song

Back
Top Bottom