Keep it real NT, what are you self-conscious about?

My grill is %%*#!* up. I have a gap im my frony teeth and I need braces like 5 years ago. Whenever I talk to people, I feel like they're staring and thinking to themselves "damn that @@%$ is busted" so it hurts my confidence. The lack of confidence due to my teeth is the reason why I'm not pulling as many chicks as I could if I had straight teeth

grin.gif

I'm hella skinny. My arms are getting bigger and putting on more muscle, but my chest is lagging behind, though it's noticeable that I've put on some muscle. I'm also gaining fat on my stomach. This has been bad for my psyche since I played soccer since I was like 6, and had a 6pack when I was 14. Now that that's gone... I dont know. Just feels bad, man. Girls loved it, I loved that girls loved it. smh.
Plus side, I can bench 30 lbs more than I could a year ago
pimp.gif

I'm hella skinny. My arms are getting bigger and putting on more muscle, but my chest is lagging behind, though it's noticeable that I've put on some muscle. I'm also gaining fat on my stomach. This has been bad for my psyche since I played soccer since I was like 6, and had a 6pack when I was 14. Now that that's gone... I dont know. Just feels bad, man. Girls loved it, I loved that girls loved it. smh.
Plus side, I can bench 30 lbs more than I could a year ago
pimp.gif

oh yea, noskey reminded me.  i have a hernia the size of the moon.  my abs arent connected right now.  they are just sliced right down the middle chilling.  i too used to have a 6 pack but it has been replaced with some weird shaped hernia.  it's all good though cause i am getting reconstructive surgery on my ab muscles the 23rd.
pimp.gif
been bothering me for over  a year.  it's no good being 140 lbs and having a hernia.
ohwell.gif

oh yea, noskey reminded me.  i have a hernia the size of the moon.  my abs arent connected right now.  they are just sliced right down the middle chilling.  i too used to have a 6 pack but it has been replaced with some weird shaped hernia.  it's all good though cause i am getting reconstructive surgery on my ab muscles the 23rd.
pimp.gif
been bothering me for over  a year.  it's no good being 140 lbs and having a hernia.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

gaps in my teeth but getting invisalign soon

I have a Madonna/slash Rilla's girlfriend gap between my incisors...I kinda like it. It's not that wide but it's noticeable.

Originally Posted by oidreez

gaps in my teeth but getting invisalign soon

I have a Madonna/slash Rilla's girlfriend gap between my incisors...I kinda like it. It's not that wide but it's noticeable.

I'm going to get heat for this, but when I'm the only minority anywhere, I get a lot more reserved.
not fat, or skinny, gotta decent build, but still too self conscious to go shirtless at the beach.. etc. I think it stems from when I used to be REALLY overweight.

I'm going to get heat for this, but when I'm the only minority anywhere, I get a lot more reserved.
not fat, or skinny, gotta decent build, but still too self conscious to go shirtless at the beach.. etc. I think it stems from when I used to be REALLY overweight.

Theres a few things. All pretty minor though overall.

Build - 6'3 200, but I'm trying to drop from the 15% BF range to the 10% range.
Gym - Really need a trainer badly, I've plateaued for a while now and need to step it up.

Various aspects of my game - Hairline (super picky about who I let touch it up), facial hair (needs to fill in badly), verbal game in the club...I don't usually have too much problem getting ladies but I feel super dorky trying to spit game, dunno why.

Used to have major confidence issues until I filled out and went to college. No such problem really anymore, and this summer is where the rest change.

Theres a few things. All pretty minor though overall.

Build - 6'3 200, but I'm trying to drop from the 15% BF range to the 10% range.
Gym - Really need a trainer badly, I've plateaued for a while now and need to step it up.

Various aspects of my game - Hairline (super picky about who I let touch it up), facial hair (needs to fill in badly), verbal game in the club...I don't usually have too much problem getting ladies but I feel super dorky trying to spit game, dunno why.

Used to have major confidence issues until I filled out and went to college. No such problem really anymore, and this summer is where the rest change.

I used to go to the gym semi-regularly. Played pickup ball every week and would at least be doing something active. This last semester, the past six months, has been the busiest ever. I rarely even have time to cook a meal or sleep more than 5 hours let alone go to the gym. I haven't gotten fat but I'm incredibly out of shape. All muscle definition from previous years has all but disappeared and i'm just scrawny now
laugh.gif
This changes this summer
pimp.gif

I used to go to the gym semi-regularly. Played pickup ball every week and would at least be doing something active. This last semester, the past six months, has been the busiest ever. I rarely even have time to cook a meal or sleep more than 5 hours let alone go to the gym. I haven't gotten fat but I'm incredibly out of shape. All muscle definition from previous years has all but disappeared and i'm just scrawny now
laugh.gif
This changes this summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif
This changes this summer
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I need to be active like you. But the more weight I put on the lazier I get

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif
This changes this summer
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I need to be active like you. But the more weight I put on the lazier I get

Back
Top Bottom