Kelis, Pregnant and Broke(Nas ain't giving her NAYTHING)

Kelis claims estranged hubby Nas has left her high and dry not offering her a penny in the wake of her impending birth and she says she's broke "I have run out of money."
Kelis filed legal papers claiming Nas isn't paying her support, pre-natal expenses -- nothing, even though she claims he is filthy rich.

Kelis is asking the judge to order Nas to pay spousal support, child support, all pregnancy-related expenses, and one-half of all medical expenses after the child is born. She also wants $3,500 for the baby nurse after the child's birth, and $20,000 for strollers, cribs and other baby supplies.

Kelis says, "My survival is based on [Nas'] will at this time. If he does not want to pay for an expense, it does not get paid." The couple was married in 2003. The baby is due this month.

Kelis says she's entitled to maintain the lifestyle to which she became accustomed during their marriage -- they have five homes, fly first class, go to fancy restaurants, and on and on. Most interesting -- "There were many expensive pieces [of jewelry] such as a princess-cut diamond tennis bracelet that was recently appraised for $190,000. My engagement ring is an approximately nine-carat cushion-cut diamond solitaire. I have numerous watches...such as Cartier, Rolex, Frank Muller and Chopard."

Her lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, says in a separate declaration she's asked Nas to ante up some $$$ for Kelis and the unborn baby but he hasn't responded.

http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/kelis-pregnant-and-broke-i
Damn Nas got 5 homes some N's don't got 1... Ha This bust down ain't getting none from Nas, I hope dude does take care of his seedthough
indifferent.gif
if its his. But all you Lames on NT better chill withthe Nas broke bull because it doesn't look like that way.. Plus I never understood how You can have 8 Platinum and Milt-plat albums you can't be broke.

Can we say Nas Won for once NT...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Kelis claims estranged hubby Nas has left her high and dry not offering her a penny in the wake of her impending birth and she says she's broke "I have run out of money."
Kelis filed legal papers claiming Nas isn't paying her support, pre-natal expenses -- nothing, even though she claims he is filthy rich.

Kelis is asking the judge to order Nas to pay spousal support, child support, all pregnancy-related expenses, and one-half of all medical expenses after the child is born. She also wants $3,500 for the baby nurse after the child's birth, and $20,000 for strollers, cribs and other baby supplies.

Kelis says, "My survival is based on [Nas'] will at this time. If he does not want to pay for an expense, it does not get paid." The couple was married in 2003. The baby is due this month.

Kelis says she's entitled to maintain the lifestyle to which she became accustomed during their marriage -- they have five homes, fly first class, go to fancy restaurants, and on and on. Most interesting -- "There were many expensive pieces [of jewelry] such as a princess-cut diamond tennis bracelet that was recently appraised for $190,000. My engagement ring is an approximately nine-carat cushion-cut diamond solitaire. I have numerous watches...such as Cartier, Rolex, Frank Muller and Chopard."

Her lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, says in a separate declaration she's asked Nas to ante up some $$$ for Kelis and the unborn baby but he hasn't responded.

http://thisis50.com/profi...lis-pregnant-and-broke-i
Damn Nas got 5 homes some N's don't got 1... Ha This bust down ain't getting none from Nas, I hope dude does take care of his seed though
indifferent.gif
if its his. But all you Lames on NT better chill with the Nas broke bull because it doesn't look like that way.. Plus I never understood how You can have 8 Platinum and Milt-plat albums you can't be broke.

Can we say Nas Won for once NT...
roll.gif

Kelis :

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! "
roll.gif

Better work on that milkshake if you want to keep that baby fed...

Good. From what I heard that "++* wasn't worth the ({}) she sat on, ++* GET ON!!!"

Originally Posted by cartune

Jay Won

Hands down some of thee stupidest logic ever witnessed on this site.
smh.gif

Shortie, say what's your price! Just to back it up - you can hold my ice. Now let's say you owe owe owe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to keep it funky Nas shouldn't be entitled to give her anything regarding spousal support...she's da one that filed for divorce

i dunno y ya thought Nas was broke...probably the most popular misconception in rap music
laugh.gif

Why he ever got with her in the first place is
smh.gif

and Nas def. ain't broke. He doesn't have Sean Carter money, but he has a nice little bit.

Damn Nas did not learn the first time.

Now he has to go through this all over again. I feel for that guy, real talk.

I bet he gonna be on some Too Short *!%# whenever he comes back out.

nas don't have jay-z money by his design........never cared about endorsements like that...never put no one on........son rarely leaves his comfort zone

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Damn Nas did not learn the first time.

Now he has to go through this all over again. I feel for that guy, real talk.

I bet he gonna be on some Too Short *!%# whenever he comes back out.
Doubt it, as much as I love Nas he definitely seems like a Sucka for Love.

She betta go pawn all that jewerly in...lol & Who ever thought Nas was broke is a dum-@!& jus cuz he ain't got puffy or jay money dat don'tmean he broke I mean really how many cats in the game period got Puff & Jay money?

Back
Top Bottom