Keri Hilson feat. T- Pain and Lil Wayne Turning Me On Remix ( Beyonce diss)

I can see it now. hov going back to the "ghost writer" he was and write a diss track for B
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

did yall hear what wayne said in thiz?!?!?!?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
" the cops can kiss my lambo lights..IM GONE"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Please tell me whats remotely hot about that line.

Please

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

What's the background info on the diss?
That there is none. Why we settle B theres sooooooo many girls yall could've made up she aint said anything to make yall think she goin at beyonce
She did go at B:

you can dance, you u can sing (B or Ciara)

she said something about being tired - you're fading. (these last couple of years, it's been all Beyonce)

you need to go and have some kids (Beyonce's age has always been questioned
laugh.gif
)

and there's a blatant "to the left, to the left " Beyonce reference in there: "you can dance, u can sing, but u need to move it to the left"
Mannn
grin.gif
Keri being my wife in all I know shes not the beefingtype but I could be wrong she hasnt talked to me in a while
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

She just mad she didn't blow up the way B did. That's all it stems from. Her voice doesn't match hers and she doesn't have the marketability and appeal that B has. I could give about both of them but I'm stating the facts. Everyone knows that B don't write her own songs but really, calling her out on it? Take the L Keri and host 106 and Park. If your songs were that good maybe you could sell like Ne-Yo and Dream who write for everyone but manage to have a solid career. Come on, airing someone's dirty laundry ain't poppin.

My prediction: Keri Hilson is just talking to a wall. Bey doesn't respond, no one outside of the urban media cares about this track.

Turning Me On has to be one of the worst songs I've heard in a minute. The remix w/ Wayne and Pain won't help the album move units at all.

Georgia Girl > *all... And
laugh.gif
at ANYONE of you lames callingBEYONCE "B" cuz Jay does it.
indifferent.gif

she is talking about beyonce after that one like she says you think you can dance, you can sing.....then you need to move to the.. clearly talking aboutbeyonce with her move to the left song

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Please
Lemme finish it...
"The Lambo new, the Lambo nice
The Lambo bad, the Lambo bright
And the cops can kiss my Lambo lights, I'm gone
Hello, I turn you on, she fell in love with an alien
You're my space girl, that's my home, now sit on my face like it's your thong".. now dat i give it a second thought... datz very nasty.. facesitting
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

She just mad she didn't blow up the way B did. That's all it stems from. Her voice doesn't match hers and she doesn't have the marketability and appeal that B has. I could give about both of them but I'm stating the facts. Everyone knows that B don't write her own songs but really, calling her out on it? Take the L Keri and host 106 and Park. If your songs were that good maybe you could sell like Ne-Yo and Dream who write for everyone but manage to have a solid career. Come on, airing someone's dirty laundry ain't poppin.

My prediction: Keri Hilson is just talking to a wall. Bey doesn't respond, no one outside of the urban media cares about this track.

Turning Me On has to be one of the worst songs I've heard in a minute. The remix w/ Wayne and Pain won't help the album move units at all.

laugh.gif
at ANYONE of you lames calling BEYONCE "B" cuz Jay does it.
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

you know NT abbreviates everything

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

man lil wayne is a genius!
Im one of the biggest lil wayne fans but where did this come from? Did the lambo line blow your mind?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

laugh.gif
at ANYONE of you lames calling BEYONCE "B" cuz Jay does it.
indifferent.gif
i couldnt agree more and im not from down south.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the calling her B

if she got her money for the songs she wrote why would she come at B? if she is thats corny and it won't help her sell...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Please
Lemme finish it...
"The Lambo new, the Lambo nice
The Lambo bad, the Lambo bright
And the cops can kiss my Lambo lights, I'm gone
Hello, I turn you on, she fell in love with an alien
You're my space girl, that's my home, now sit on my face like it's your thong".. now dat i give it a second thought... datz very nasty.. face sitting
indifferent.gif
43a154e83726ff3c1b3b7631c08e47da642694f.gif
still doesent soundlike anything spectacular

Shes actually talking about Ciara. Heard this on the radio this morning with Ed Lover. If you check the credits to some of Ciaras songs Keri wrote them.

Back
Top Bottom