KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

the dude that wears reebok jerseys and Ecko is telling me about fashion though NOW THATS FUNNY

laugh.gif

whatever im out for the day, enjoy your day on niketalk joshua
wink.gif
so you edit your post to show youre gone before I quote you?

smh.gif
...KeVeNMaYnE is looking more and more like the fraud...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

the dude that wears reebok jerseys and Ecko is telling me about fashion though NOW THATS FUNNY

laugh.gif

whatever im out for the day, enjoy your day on niketalk joshua
wink.gif
so you edit your post to show youre gone before I quote you?

Damn whats good with the motorsports .. what happen there?
did e legit check on JB forum ..dudes said they're legit.. then i got the kicks yesterday with a different box.. (white/red 23's) .. whatwe put on writing was he will ship the legit complete set.. so i sent him like 3 PMs while he was online cos I need a refund..then dude just log off.. Dudeskinda suspect after all the money order payment cos he told me he cant do paypal cos he was scammed using that.....YO KEVENMAYNE IM CALLING YOU OUT TOO ..yousaid goldenjumpan was just here tryna get E-fame, Now Im Gonna give it to you.....Man the F up

did e legit check on JB forum ..dudes said they're legit.. then i got the kicks yesterday with a different box.. (white/red 23's) .. what we put on writing was he will ship the legit complete set.. so i sent him like 3 PMs while he was online cos I need a refund..then dude just log off.. Dudes kinda suspect after all the money order payment cos he told me he cant do paypal cos he was scammed using that.....YO KEVENMAYNE IM CALLING YOU OUT TOO ..you said goldenjumpan was just here tryna get E-fame, Now Im Gonna give it to you.....Man the F up
Man .. That's jacked up!

did e legit check on JB forum ..dudes said they're legit.. then i got the kicks yesterday with a different box.. (white/red 23's) .. what we put on writing was he will ship the legit complete set.. so i sent him like 3 PMs while he was online cos I need a refund..then dude just log off.. Dudes kinda suspect after all the money order payment cos he told me he cant do paypal cos he was scammed using that.....YO KEVENMAYNE IM CALLING YOU OUT TOO ..you said goldenjumpan was just here tryna get E-fame, Now Im Gonna give it to you.....Man the F up
Man .. That's jacked up!
right now I can find a reason why he tryna let it go for 195 shipped before the release date..

^^Shoe game is serious business man ..
For real. I want every tag, sticker, card... whatever the #%! came with them joints I neeeeeds it if I'm payin for it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

^^Shoe game is serious business man ..
For real. I want every tag, sticker, card... whatever the #%! came with them joints I neeeeeds it if I'm payin for it.
smh.gif

I know I still owe this dude a retro card that i thought I sent with the kicks but didnt and I got banned for like 8 months I just came back he saw my name andasked me for it .. now thats serious business .. Im not mad becuase I know I owe him the card, but that was way funny to me .. I didnt even remember his nameor addy ..but now I have it so when I get home imma send it ..

anyways point being that its serious business!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Lol, it's just a box, homie. Is it that serious?
laugh.gif
A BOX??????????
I'm saying...dude is flipping out like he got scammed or w/e
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...if I'm not mistaken, these shoes haven't even came out yet, soKeven probably copped off marqueesole...I think marqueesole usually don't give you the right shoe box because they're selling the shoes so early...ifso, Keven isn't at fault
Originally Posted by MyTsharp

As I said before kevenmayne I didn't say u sold me fakes intentionally, maybe u didn't know. And to baik they appear to be the same pair u sold to kevenmayne, if u look at your pics and his their is the same crease on the left sneaker. As to waiting two months to say anything that's false. I bought these from you on 10/19 I never tried them on or wore them so I wouldn't see the tag.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Make sure this kid is never my lawyer.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]He testifying against himself.[/color]
smh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

I mean, after reading the first couple of posts from him...it's obvious he was lost. This thread should have been over after this baik dude posted...because everything there is to know is in that dude's post...

So again, if I'm reading things right...Keven isn't at fault...
Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by baik

those are the OP's pics....why would i take pics of shoes i dont have at the moment?? are you guys serious?....reading can help understand things

edit: ^if the op sent you those pics you can clearly see the dates match up and the date is right under the barcode and there is no space between them
Hey man, calm down. who said YOU took the pics? we are just saying that whoever took those pics cant even get a non blurred capture, so relax yourself. It doesnt matter though, both parties fail anyway for still wearing jordans
shoes are not fake idiots
just the air jordan tag stitched wrong
Of course YOU would say the shoes arent fake..like you gunna go ahead and say "yea man they are fake"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but like i said before, those shoes are trash anyway

laugh.gif
@ resorting to that...you went hard in this thread and end up looking like the biggest fool here...fail on your part, big guy.

don't know why ppl sayin I'm lost. What I was trying to say is if kevenmayne wore the sneakers which he told me he did he woulda seen that the airJordan tag was right side up and if he knows about jordans he shoulda known that the tag should be upside down on the iv's. When he saw this it shouldathrown up a red flag. If any of y'all would of received this pair and seen that the tag wasn't upside down you would think they weren't legit to.All I want is my $230 back legit or not, you can have the kicks back. Sell them in a while for as a limited edition pair if u want maybe you will get moremoney since these are one of a kind, lol.

Bjumpman . do you still think the Js are fake? I mean if I was Kanye I would take the kicks back but all the shipping at your expense. Because althought thelogo is incorrectly sawn on .. does not mean they are fake .. their for he did not sell the kicks under false pretents ...

But thats up to ya to hatch out ..

BTW did you get the hat and shirt the package came with?

^nah he didn't get no hat or shirt...because the hat and the shirt is still with me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Ok now to respond. As I said before kevenmayne I didn't say u sold me fakes intentionally, maybe u didn't know. And to baik they appear to be the same pair u sold to kevenmayne, if u look at your pics and his their is the same crease on the left sneaker. As to waiting two months to say anything that's false. I bought these from you on 10/19 I never tried them on or wore them so I wouldn't see the tag. I received a pair of kicks on 11/19 and I noticed the boxes were a little different so I took the lasers out to look at them. Lo and behold I see that the air Jordan tag is right side up and that's when I sent u an email.

Like I said before my computer is broken so sum1 post their email and I'll send them the pic of the tag to post.

Also even if they are legit I don't want this "defect" pair so jamergrady send me a pm if u wanna buy them.

october? heeeeell no
you bought them in September
[table][tr][td]Sep. 14, 2008[/td] [td] Payment[/td] [td] From[/td] [td] Eric Rivera[/td] [td] Completed[/td] [td] Details[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]$530.00 USD [/td] [td]-$15.67 USD [/td] [td]$514.33 USD [/td] [td]$516.28 USD[/td] [/tr][/table]tell me im lying
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom