Kevin Durant Accepts Challenge to Play One on One Vol. Based God lol

Originally Posted by qnumber25

FOLLLOW ME @KDthunderup AND LETS SET UP A 1 ON 1 BASKETBALL MATCH IF I LOOSE IL RETIRE FROM RAPPING - Lil B 3:24 PM Jan 29th via web
child_praying_1.jpg

Originally Posted by qnumber25

FOLLLOW ME @KDthunderup AND LETS SET UP A 1 ON 1 BASKETBALL MATCH IF I LOOSE IL RETIRE FROM RAPPING - Lil B 3:24 PM Jan 29th via web
child_praying_1.jpg

Lil' B used to hoop at the 24 hour fitness in hilltop all the time and yeah "got shoes" is right. He's beyond trash. He got hustle though
laugh.gif

Lil' B used to hoop at the 24 hour fitness in hilltop all the time and yeah "got shoes" is right. He's beyond trash. He got hustle though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordans no vans

laugh.gif

Swear? I've never seen him ever. That's pretty cool though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah i used to hoop with him up there a while ago...it was before this past summer. he would always be up there with like 2 or 3 of his people late at night like around 10:30 just tryna get some run in.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah i used to hoop with him up there a while ago...it was before this past summer. he would always be up there with like 2 or 3 of his people late at night like around 10:30 just tryna get some run in.

What team does kd play for? The sonics right? Anyways I got lill b winnin 21- 3 . Also Durante better not bring his girl

What team does kd play for? The sonics right? Anyways I got lill b winnin 21- 3 . Also Durante better not bring his girl

Back
Top Bottom