Kevin Durant's Dunk in the Drew League

grin.gif

That was nice!!! Expected from a player of his caliber but still nice. TGB, why aren't you in that tournament?

In these summer leagues, why are there always thirsty dudes in fitteds waiting for opportunities to give dap?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

In these summer leagues, why are there always thirsty dudes in fitteds waiting for opportunities to give dap?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD
roll.gif
at dude in the Yankee fitted.

yo, catch the guy that was chasing Durant body movement after the dunk lol. He was like NO HE DIDN'T lol

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD
That's what makes it hype DoubleJs. Trust and believe you feed off of that energy. Anyways a lot of times those "thirsty dudes" are the same ones who looked out for the athletes before they became superstars. You only know KD as a superstar, but like many at one time he was just the snotty-nosed youngin who was at the park/gym playing with his boys everyday all day.

I would assume you know nothing about that though.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD
That's what makes it hype DoubleJs. Trust and believe you feed off of that energy. Anyways a lot of times those "thirsty dudes" are the same ones who looked out for the athletes before they became superstars. You only know KD as a superstar, but like many at one time he was just the snotty-nosed youngin who was at the park/gym playing with his boys everyday all day.

Relax, fam
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD

eek.gif
 x
laugh.gif
.....a little harsh, no?

I think the question was more rhetorical than anything....

Still though
laugh.gif
 at dude in the fitted.
sick.gif
 at the dunk.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD

My thoughts with this comment lie on the back of KD's jersey

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD

As much as I assume you know what it means to be a father...

I love watch NBA guys playing against regular cats. Is crazy how nice they are but yet NT talks down on them.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

fe026fd632a8f4e9cf6a94062df979c2e193275a_r.gif

That was beyond sick
pimp.gif

But, is KD allowed to play in leagues in the off-season? I mean, I don't think Scott Brooks and the Thunder organization want him gettin' hurt.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ KD

What the %!+@ is wrong with you guys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Better than any dunk I've seen Lebron do before.

Yo real talk how do u even bring Bron into this thread. What was the point in that?

Back
Top Bottom