Kevin Federline is eating well...pic...variant paul wall...internet going nuts

wow
laugh.gif

I like how if there were a popular male singer who got one of his backup dancers pregnant and then they split and she got bank from him, she's agolddigger and y'all are cursing her name, talking about how that's why you can't trust these females... but he's a backup dancer who got apopular female artist knocked up and got bank from her, and it's all 'Can't hate' and 'Dude's living the life. Good for him.'

Sa-weet.

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I like how if there were a popular male singer who got one of his backup dancers pregnant and then they split and she got bank from him, she's a golddigger and y'all are cursing her name, talking about how that's why you can't trust these females... but he's a backup dancer who got a popular female artist knocked up and got bank from her, and it's all 'Can't hate' and 'Dude's living the life. Good for him.'

Sa-weet.

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
I mean c`mon.......we get one of these every blue moon, women do it everyday.

I like how if there were a popular male singer who got one of his backup dancers pregnant and then they split and she got bank from him, she's a golddigger and y'all are cursing her name, talking about how that's why you can't trust these females... but he's a backup dancer who got a popular female artist knocked up and got bank from her, and it's all 'Can't hate' and 'Dude's living the life. Good for him.'

Sa-weet.

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

well how often do you see males banking off a female? rarely, it's almost always the opposite..so when this happens it's kind of like "he'staking one for the team"...idk thats what im guessing

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Sa-weet.

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
I mean c`mon.......we get one of these every blue moon, women do it everyday.
No, we don't. First you have to have a kid and be separated from the father. And since we're not all celebrities, nor breeding withthem, CS usually amounts to relatively normal amounts considering the fathers income. That is, assuming the father has a job in the first place. Or even paysthe CS. I could really go on but I'm going to assume you get the idea.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

"Hoppin' off the boat. Meeting papi at the docks.
He tell me I'm gainin' weight. I tell him I'm gettin' big!"

pimp.gif

DF!!!

smh.gif

just because you're a plus sized dude too doesn't mean you need to show this herb love.

Sa-weet.

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

Took the words right outta my mouth!
laugh.gif
It's funny when K-Fed does but folks were up in the pre-nup thread talking about "females" this and"females" that! Goes both ways... and that !@+$ happens ALLLLLL the time! Don't y'all watch Judge Mathis. There are plenty of bums thatcuddle up next to simple $!* women w/ money to blow.

Back
Top Bottom