Kevin Gates- I'm Him

My initial thoughts are that it's not on the same level as LB3, some songs almost seem like left overs, but he's so ****ing good there's still a lot of great work on here.

Fatal Attraction -----> Say It Twice
IMG_20190929_090508.jpg

I didn't realize i had the album on shuffle last night so I think im about 60% thru the album the intro was hard..walls talking and fatal attraction are dope too

I don't like everything dude puts out, but he's really lightyears ahead of most artists in the game. I think his antics turn a lot of people off, but he should really be in all current top 5 discussions.

This, LB3 was kinda of a letdown but that's because Chained to the City was tuff (if he made albums like that he'd def be in Top 5 discussions)

Fam love songs be goin from perfect to too sexual

Hadn’t heard anyone say LB3 was a let down until today but to each his own :lol:

I’m Him was the best project that dropped last week imo. Been saying Gates is in my top 3 artists out right now. Minus Push It and Facts, this album was solid too to bottom imo. :smokin

And homie has definitely calmed down on the antics since he got out of jail nearly 2 years ago.

Dude been about his wife and kids since being released. Not mad at the growth at all.

people won’t give him credit for past antics, but his talent in the booth is undeniable. :smokin

LB3 was a let down? :wow:
Him finally getting out, Chained to the City (which was damn near flawless), and that interview where he kept getting disturbed they wasn't talking LB3 had me thinking it was gon be better than Islah v.s. I'm Him which didn't have as much promo and he put out that mixtape b4 it that was just cool.

The only songs on there that weren't rly gud 2 me was Kung Fu and MATA but that album was also kinda just too long

Back
Top Bottom