Kevin Hart- I'm A Grown Little Man

Its on Comedy Central right now... Watch it if you haven't seen it. One of the funniest stand ups i've seen in a while

im watching it too
laugh.gif

MAN SHUT UP! SHUT THE %*%# UP MAN! Every time i come in the house, you always got the microwave on high, %*%# YOU! Walk out!

no lie i used that microwave line in a real life situation with my ex girl , i just switched it up a lil

i hit her with that '' everytime i come in the house u got this damn heat on hell''

walked out and it worked, we didnt even finish the argument, she hit me back a hour later with a '' im sorry bae'' text

thanx Kevin Hart

Originally Posted by FedExciter

no lie i used that microwave line in a real life situation with my ex girl , i just switched it up a lil

i hit her with that '' everytime i come in the house u got this damn heat on hell''

walked out and it worked, we didnt even finish the argument, she hit me back a hour later with a '' im sorry bae'' text

thanx Kevin Hart

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Classic, my fav comedian right now.
pimp.gif

Kevin Hart on Foxxhole Radio is MAJOR comedy, too(look it up on google or captaincornball...it's well worth the listen).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One of my favs. K. Hart is hilarious! The part where he said his daughter was talkin shhh to him in baby talk had me dyin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

sin bad killed the show tho also
Sinbad?!

Spoiler [+]
niketalk
Yea man... they played a Sinbad special right before this... and surprisingly, it was funny as hell
Oh damn, word?

Had the impression that all dude talks about is gettin a whoopin.

"MAN, YOU EVER GET A WHOOPIN!?!?" [/Sinbad]

Back
Top Bottom