kevin hart just DESTROYED mike epps on twitter vol...hot pockets

I see you've decided to graze over the part about Robin Williams being a joke theif.

I'll take your word on the joke stealing thing. I was just replying to the 'Robin Williams isn't funny' theme. I think of comedy the same way I think of music. It's art. There is a ton of music out there that I don't like. Does that mean it's trash because I don't like it? Who the hell am I? In the court of law which one holds more weight, my subjective opinion that this guy is trash or his career that you can objectively see has lasted decades?

I see you've decided to graze over the part about Robin Williams being a joke theif.
I'll take your word on the joke stealing thing. I was just replying to the 'Robin Williams isn't funny' theme. I think of comedy the same way I think of music. It's art. There is a ton of music out there that I don't like. Does that mean it's trash because I don't like it? Who the hell am I? In the court of law which one holds more weight, my subjective opinion that this guy is trash or his career that you can objectively see has lasted decades?
I'm with you on that one.

^It isnt worth fighting with someone who won't change their mind regardless of logic or evidence. Theirs a reason I exited the thread for a week. Just came back to see if the trolling was still happening and I am glad I made the decision to exit.

On another note, just watche Eddie murphies RAW last night... A couple funny moments, but pretty underwhelming.

Dudes are still on this Robin Williams isn't funny. :lol:

Honestly it's only a few white comedian's I think are funny and he's definitely one of 'em. Sandler, Jim Carrey, Larry David and Robin Williams.

On another note, just watche Eddie murphies RAW last night... A couple funny moments, but pretty underwhelming.

RAW is probably the best Stand-up ever to me. I loved it from beginning to end. Delirious and Martin's You So Crazy is right behind it.

^yeah.
That's what I heard...the reason why I checked it out.

Idk bruh, I like Eddie. I thought the impersonations were funny, but a lot of the other jokes were just OKAY to me...just me. Maybe it's that i didn't understand some of the references, or maybe I wasn't in the right mood idk. But It was still a good watch.

^yeah.
That's what I heard...the reason why I checked it out.

Idk bruh, I like Eddie. I thought the impersonations were funny, but a lot of the other jokes were just OKAY to me...just me. Maybe it's that i didn't understand some of the references, or maybe I wasn't in the right mood idk. But It was still a good watch.
Well so much of the subject matter and jokes from RAW (and other stand-up of that era, Pryor etc) has been copied and emulated throughout the years by other comedians.. ad nauseum pretty much. So they may not have the same impact to someone watching in 2013.

Last edited:
Dudes are still on this Robin Williams isn't funny.
laugh.gif

Honestly it's only a few white comedian's I think are funny and he's definitely one of 'em. Sandler, Jim Carrey, Larry David and Robin Williams.
RAW is probably the best Stand-up ever to me. I loved it from beginning to end. Delirious and Martin's You So Crazy is right behind it.
i wouldnt say robin williams isnt funny seeing as alot of his material was leftovers and stole from john witherspoon, paul mooney, **** gregory so...

Dudes are still on this Robin Williams isn't funny. :lol:

oh man you so crazy is hilarious. raw is the goat tho :pimp:

jamie foxxs live from the foxxhole was funny too. so was i might need security

Mike Epps is corny now?

AIITE.

I think he's one of the most naturally funny comedians this side of Chappelle.

This is funnier than Kevin Hart's career.....

Last edited:
Mike Epps is hilarious, you really have to know people that are like the characters he does though.

The old players that hang out, a relative that just got out of jail, the boy with the chicken wing arm

Last edited:
I know people who dont like Michael Jackson. I dont try to show them Thriller or Off The Wall cause thats they opinion.

I know people who dont like Jordan. Its they opinion.

I love all ranges of comedy I just dont think some of new guys are funny. Mike, Kevin, Katt and so on are watered down compared to Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Martin, The old Steve Harvey, Bernie Mac, Dave Chapelle, Ricky Smiley in my opinion

what type of fool doesn't like MJ?? ive never met anyone who calls themselves a fan of music that didn't like micheal jackson... and the only basketball fans that ive heard hating on jordan happen to be salty dudes.

btw i find it odd that you would list kevin hart, katt williams and mike epps by their first names and then go on to list the first and last names of the legends..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom