roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hella funny

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by toast1985

Kevin Hart might be the least funniest black comedian of all-time.

You NTers love your extremes.
Ok, he's one of the least funniest black comedians of all time... Better?

I've given him a chance, watched two of his stand-ups and he's just not a funny person. He's like the black Dane Cook.

Yea after watching Chappelle and Rock for so long, my standards for black comedians are just to high
laugh.gif
 But I'm not hating on Hart, even though I dont find him that funny, alot of people do. To each his own.

roll.gif
@ Harry's fastbreak. The way he runs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "This gym !%$!#$% with anybody else's eyes but mine?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These threads pop up all the time, but I can't see how anyone would not find at least something from him (and other comedians).

NT loves to hate on everything anyway, or take the first post and run with it. I mean, there's people on here who don't think

the Martin sitcom is funny, or was one the top sitcoms way back, so I guess everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ kev gettin crossed

"what it was was, I PUSHED HER.....to the middle of the lane. I was supposed to have help defense.  So what I did was, I jumped to the side, hoping she would go to the center. Cuz my big man, spank, is supposed to be in the lane. AHHH that's supposed to be a block......."

Ok, he's one of the least funniest black comedians of all time... Better?

I've given him a chance, watched two of his stand-ups and he's just not a funny person. He's like the black Dane Cook.

....man, i watched Laugh At My Pain back to back...sitting there like
indifferent.gif

Its amazing how the "it" black comedian always cycles in society...

The funny thing is how Kevin is completely aware of this too. He talks about it all the time and how hes milking the entire game for all its worth. I can't even hate on dude. He knows the game and is playing it well. It seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and a good team around him.

I'm impressed with his public image. I really am.

He might not be the funniest "black comedian" out there, but he has an audience of people willing to laugh at him, just because hes kevin hart, and sometimes, thats all you need.
That being said, this video was not funny. At all. 

I agree. I seen him twice in person and he's just not that funny. He even headlined at a comedy jam and everyone started to leave early cause he was so boring.

Paul Mooney remains to be the worst comic I seen live. Dude side two hours, at about an hour in, people were leaving and he repeated jokes from the Chappelle show. This was at his hype too and I have never seen someone bomb as bad as him. Granted.....he might of just had an off day but still.

I am surprised that Geno would allow his folks to play with those bums during the season. Unless it was done another time. I haven't look at it yet. SORRY.

the vid was alright...

My favorite from Kevin Hart was his Grown Little Man from 2009.

Back
Top Bottom