Keying A Car: Would You Have Done It?

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

You can jump a man, you can stab a man, shoot a man in the leg... +#*$ his wife.... rob him.... etc.. but you dont everrr.. and i mean ever in your low pathetic pitiful life touch another mans car.
indifferent.gif

People got insurance man, not that big of a deal. He didn't burn the place down 
laugh.gif

see this is what im starting to learn about you young dudes...yall dont have "guy code"

its a unspoken term you dont mess with cars...its too cowardly. if you get to the point your so mad you wanna touch another mans car, you should just channel that anger into throwing hands with that person. not key their f'n key... women do that.
He's 80!

Originally Posted by solegit08til

see this is what im starting to learn about you young dudes...yall dont have "guy code"

its a unspoken term you dont mess with cars...its too cowardly. if you get to the point your so mad you wanna touch another mans car, you should just channel that anger into throwing hands with that person. not key their f'n key... women do that.
He's 80!

aite well lets him know how disrespectful and ignorant he is...not sneak behind his back like a snake or rat. shid the old man left w/o knowing what he did was wrong, he prolly just thought some lil punk had nothing else better to do then key is car. shid he prolly thought he got caught up by one of his hoochies on the side.

OP did nothing to correct the situation but be a rat.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I swear this is the most pissed i have ever been.

If he was pushing a 1995 Honda Accord u wouldnt have touched his car.

You see his Brand new BMW and you go and key it.. thats a %*%%$ move.

Get shot in the face and die slow. Your a worthless human being.

Anyone who keys someones car deserves the worst possible thing ever.. They should get 25 - Life in prison for that.

Your a lame dude and you know your wrong thats why you asked us.

Stop hating on the dude with his BMW... because if it was a P.o.s car you woudlnt have done +!%$...

If you ever came near my car..... it would be over for anyone attempting to key my car. Idc who.... they will get taken care of...

You can jump a man, you can stab a man, shoot a man in the leg... +#*$ his wife.... rob him.... etc.. but you dont everrr.. and i mean ever in your low pathetic pitiful life touch another mans car.

If i caught someone in the act of keying someones car it would be a wrap.

you mad about it?
sthebest, where you live at my dude ? 

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

I swear this is the most pissed i have ever been.

If he was pushing a 1995 Honda Accord u wouldnt have touched his car.

You see his Brand new BMW and you go and key it.. thats a %*%%$ move.

Get shot in the face and die slow. Your a worthless human being.

Anyone who keys someones car deserves the worst possible thing ever.. They should get 25 - Life in prison for that.

Your a lame dude and you know your wrong thats why you asked us.

Stop hating on the dude with his BMW... because if it was a P.o.s car you woudlnt have done +!%$...

If you ever came near my car..... it would be over for anyone attempting to key my car. Idc who.... they will get taken care of...

If i caught someone in the act of keying someones car it would be a wrap.

you mad about it?
sthebest, where you live at my dude ? 
Illinois, right outside of Chicago.

He's 80!

aite well lets him know how disrespectful and ignorant he is...not sneak behind his back like a snake or rat. shid the old left w/o knowing what he did was wrong, he prolly just thought some lil punk had nothing else better to do then key is car. shid he prolly that it was one of his hoochies on the side.

I would have but me and the rest of the family had to return to our cars to start forming the funeral procession. trust me, I was looking for dude. had I found him, I would have let him have it.

thats because you dont own a car... and if you do its probably a P.O.S ...
and you probably don't own those South Beaches in your avi. You probably snatched up a pic off of Google. 
laugh.gif

Shut down quick....
fnxn68.jpg

He's 80!

aite well lets him know how disrespectful and ignorant he is...not sneak behind his back like a snake or rat. shid the old left w/o knowing what he did was wrong, he prolly just thought some lil punk had nothing else better to do then key is car. shid he prolly that it was one of his hoochies on the side.

I would have but me and the rest of the family had to return to our cars to start forming the funeral procession. trust me, I was looking for dude. had I found him, I would have let him have it.
laugh.gif

What would your grandma want you to do?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif

WWGD...

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

indifferent.gif

People got insurance man, not that big of a deal. He didn't burn the place down 
laugh.gif

Yup...

and you probably don't own those South Beaches in your avi. You probably snatched up a pic off of Google. 
laugh.gif

Shut down quick....
fnxn68.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Pics of you wearing them
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Shut down quick....
fnxn68.jpg

Good for you. Now buy a better camera and stop using the one on your Gameboy 
laugh.gif

Im laughing that you actually had the audacity to take a picture just to prove to me that you had them. By the way, you can stop PMing me champ. I understand that you're salty, but keep it to yourself.

laugh.gif

WWGD...

I was going to put that
laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

Lol if my granny was still here, she wouldnt have wanted her daughter put down like that in the church that she was a founding member of. ESPECIALLY by a bishop who's a guest speaker who has no relationship to the family whatsoever and is not even speaking to his own congregation.

laugh.gif

Shut down quick....
fnxn68.jpg

laugh.gif

Im laughing that you actually had the audacity to take a picture just to prove to me that you had them. By the way, you can stop PMing me champ. I understand that you're salty, but keep it to yourself.
stop replying back than.. i get last word.
its from my IPhone 4 you bum.....

yup// you say that now until i post a pic and shut you down... didnt take no time to do...

laugh.gif

Lol if my granny was still here, she wouldnt have wanted her daughter put down like that in the church that she was a founding member of. ESPECIALLY by a bishop who's a guest speaker who has no relationship to the family whatsoever and is not even speaking to his own congregation.
But I dont understand, why wasnt this relayed to the bishop that this wasnt going to be a gay bashing funeral?

Shut down quick....
fnxn68.jpg

laugh.gif

stop replying back than.. i get last word.
its from my IPhone 4 you bum.....

yup// you say that now until i post a pic and shut you down... didnt take no time to do...
That photo is way too crappy to be from a Iphone 4. I have one and the pics look much better than that.
Oh..and it should be "then" not "than" and "posted" not "post". Invest in Hooked on Phonics before coming at me, you remedial clown.

laugh.gif

But I dont understand, why wasnt this relayed to the bishop that this wasnt going to be a gay bashing funeral?
I don't think anyone saw this coming. My understanding is that he was just asked to say a few nice words about my great grandmother and he went off on a tangent.

How were you 100% certain it was his car though? Just because someone inside the church said so? And stop attacking other people when you asked for our opinion.

I don't think anyone saw this coming. My understanding is that he was just asked to say a few nice words about my great grandmother and he went off on a tangent.

Ok I understand now. Next time(
frown.gif
) get on the pulpit and stop whoever.
You have that right its a funeral not sunday morning service.
But dont key nobody car, that will get you shot.

How old was she?

Back
Top Bottom