Keyshia Cole when she first came out Appreciation! Vol. boobie's a dead man

pimp.gif

I love Keyshia Cole and I am legitimately mad that she got with the bench-riding phenom that is Boobie Gibson

I think she's ok if she places really nicely planted her face and body in this world shaped so oddly.

these pictures has helped me come to the conclusion of a female i know that looks like her..anywho cole was good money. She always looked like pinky to me minus the sloreness.

To look at YES

To hear sing YES

Everything else pass

Boobie Boobie Boobie what have u done man this chick has so many issues shes a nightmare good luck homie.

Who remembers his Tweet about her gettin his name tatted on her fast n sweatin him to have her name on him within weeks of gettin together lol.

Shes everything I love ina women and everything I hate ina women if that makes sense lol.

Whenever I see her on anything talkin shes so mad at tha world so much pent up anger it aint long b4 sourness is flowin.

Keep tha pics comin though

Peace
Scottie

whenever I look at her or Pink, I can imagine smelling cigarette breath from them
laugh.gif

YO! I championed myself the FIRST member of NT's Keyshia Cole fan club. I was on her from the minute I saw ( \ / )
nerd.gif
... her
Originally Posted by 940sicc3

she was so hood. i mean, the red hair, the gap in her grill.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

beautiful hoodrat

pimp.gif

Perfect way to describe her. DF!!!

def apprecaited..

i love everything about her..

her height, boobies. skin tone she sings..

she doest it all.. and she is hood.. always a A+ in my book

Eh, she is coo...not like wow!

But, if I had the chance to smash..I most def would.

Back
Top Bottom