KFC Cricket Advertisement (Australia)

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

does the "black people love fried chicken" stereotype even exist over there? i've only heard it in the us/canada.

No.

i know a grip of peeps don't like kfc but damn i love that chicken

i've heard alot bad stories but i'm addicted
ohwell.gif

colonel must of made a deal w/the devil, that chicken just too tasty

Originally Posted by marlsj

does the "black people love fried chicken" stereotype even exist over there? i've only heard it in the us/canada.

No.

Wrong, yes it is. When British and Aussie dudes be in the islands for test matches they always cracking chicken jokes.

LOL...###?
roll.gif
smh.gif

Edit: And anyone who knows their chicken knows KFC is at the bottom of the ladder. Popeye's > Church's > your local chicken spot > Bojangles> KFC.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by marlsj

No.

Wrong, yes it is. When British and Aussie dudes be in the islands for test matches they always cracking chicken jokes.

I said no because I've never seen it here in Australia.

If this is true they need to shut the ##@# up.

smh.gif
I like fried chicken just as much as the next person but this is ridiculous and racist.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

whats so racist about this?
nerd.gif

There's a stereotype that black people love chicken...

Don't they?

You can't put a bucket of chicken with a black person because it is racist?

I don't see what's racist about the first commercial (Grilled vs. Fried) Dirty posted? The little black girl actually vouched for "grilled"and the white girl vouched for "fried". Oh wait, there were two black girls holding a bucket of chicken, that makes it racist....
laugh.gif

I'm going to buy some KFC right now.

What KFC needs to do is put out a cast calling and say that they can't have black people participate in any of their commercials, since any depiction of ablack person + chicken = racist. I'm not going into the commercials for foreign markets.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

nerd.gif

Don't they?

I don't see what's racist about the first commercial (Grilled vs. Fried) Dirty posted? The little black girl actually vouched for "grilled" and the white girl vouched for "fried". Oh wait, there were two black girls holding a bucket of chicken, that makes it racist....
laugh.gif

What KFC needs to do is put out a cast calling and say that they can't have black people participate in any of their commercials, since any depiction of a black person + chicken = racist. I'm not going into the commercials for foreign markets.

he was probably referring to the two asian guys

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

nerd.gif

Don't they?

I don't see what's racist about the first commercial (Grilled vs. Fried) Dirty posted? The little black girl actually vouched for "grilled" and the white girl vouched for "fried". Oh wait, there were two black girls holding a bucket of chicken, that makes it racist....
laugh.gif

What KFC needs to do is put out a cast calling and say that they can't have black people participate in any of their commercials, since any depiction of a black person + chicken = racist. I'm not going into the commercials for foreign markets.

he was probably referring to the two asian guys

The crazy thing is that those guys are probably not acting. Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

LOL...###?
roll.gif
smh.gif

Edit: And anyone who knows their chicken knows KFC is at the bottom of the ladder. Popeye's > Church's > your local chicken spot > Bojangles > KFC.

Never had Bojangles so I can't say vouch for that but Church's?
U buggin' , they honey butter biscuits is crack though

Back
Top Bottom