KFC Thread - Hot & Spicy Wings !

:nerd:
1694897944177.png

$5 for 8 pieces is a good deal. I didn't like their last wings was more like battered wings and the flavor was lacking

Tripping lol their nuggets, fries and I’m gonna assume these wings are on point lol

KFC always been a sleeper if you stay away from the actual chicken with that grey putty
Famb, I grew up the Caribbean

Caribbean KFC is a 100x better than American KFC

Ask any West Indian on NT and they will tell you.

Hell the people running KFC admit this from time to time that their international restaurants have a much better reputation.

American KFC is mostly greasy under seasoned disappointments.

Famb, I grew up the Caribbean

Caribbean KFC is a 100x better than American KFC

Ask any West Indian on NT and they will tell you.

Hell the people running KFC admit this from time to time that their international restaurants have a much better reputation.

American KFC is mostly greasy under seasoned disappointments.

KFC bona fides 🤣

So is the Bahamas included in these mythological Caribbean KFCs? Im going in November and I've been hearing this hype for a while. I dated a girl from St. Catherine and she talked about KFC like it was a nice restaurant.

I can't vouch for Bahamas KFC

But I can personally for St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, and Trinidad.

Grenada was the best

Their herbs and spices tasted like they were harvested by angel

They all use the same supply chain in the Caribbean
They didn't all used to.

A while back, talking over like 12 years ago, it became and issue in St Lucia because the stores on the island started cutting corners and buying from different suppliers

The quality was subpar for a while

All of the KFCs in St Lucia shutdown. New ownership and management changed, so the situation could be resolved. It took months.

When they opened back up, the lines were around the block for weeks.

People were talking about dat quality original recipe returning, like Bulls fans talking about MJs comeback in 1995.

It was like a drumstick sent a fax to the St. Lucia government that just read "I'm back"

Back
Top Bottom