kicks-crew.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one tried a pre-orders here? and 100% they received that without cancellations or refunds? TIA

Legit, I purchased from them a few times now, they did cancel and refunded My preorders for the yeezy foams

So I am just about to buy a pair of J's from kicks crew and thought of asking if they are still considered legit since the thread hasn't been updated for some time. The other option is flight club but the p@issed me off as they have the shoe at a specific size and asked 50$ more by email which I am not about to give!

Just picked up a pair of Gym Red 1's and Infrared 23 6's from them. Pricey, but legit. Shipping took about 7 days.

Thanks! Did you get an email confirmation after you made the purchase? I've been reading some complaints about them, regarding not giving any feedback/not replying to emails or giving confirmation right after purchase

They're legit, 100 [emoji]128175[/emoji] authentic, I order twice already. After you pay, you will receive email confirmation. 7 days shipping. I got mine already.[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

%100 not legit I used three different cards (all different banks) and only the third one worked but then I got an email of them asking for a picture of my credit card and my drivers license or id like wtf

I just used kicks crew for the first time and they sent me one new and one "used" shoe? I ordered the Halloween 90's. The toe box on the right shoe is clearly more dull and has a small scuff. The dates on the tags are different dates! I just contacted KC and they asked for pics which I just sent. I'm not sure what happened? Just FYI

I just used kicks crew for the first time and they sent me one new and one "used" shoe? I ordered the Halloween 90's. The toe box on the right shoe is clearly more dull and has a small scuff. The dates on the tags are different dates! I just contacted KC and they asked for pics which I just sent. I'm not sure what happened? Just FYI
Dates on tags dont usually match unless its a very limited shoe..Like a Ray 13 for instance..They probably sent you one tried on shoe IMO.

Thanks. I never realized that the dates weren't the same. Either way the shoe is busted. Hopefully they make it right.

Adult size kicks-crew pictures

Adult size flight club picture

almost bought these hmmm doesn't look legit to me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom