[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Not sure if posted, but this is the dopest fan made video I've ever seen. I actually thought it was the official video for a second..

He said it on Power 106

@Power106LA

No drama..all good..all love still w/ @ducidni and G.O.O.D. Music...'talked to @KanyeWest and told him wanted to do my own thing..'...

Damn Cudi n Ye were a good team...I woulda said Cudi after Yeezy was the face of Good Music

Last edited:
Dunno if that was a good move career-wise. Thought he was a good fit with them.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1704873/kid-cudi-kanye-west-good-music-exit.jhtml

Cudi said he sought advice from none other than the other half of the Throne, Jay-Z.

"I never wanted to offend him, and I didn't know how he would take it, and I was like, 'Man, I do not want to make my brother mad,' " Cudi said. "I really went out my way to make sure what I was feeling was justified, and that it was OK for me to bring it to the table, and Hov reassured me. He was like, 'Yo, man, I hear it in your tone that it's genuine and everything that you're saying to me, how you're saying it. I know Kanye. I know he'll be receptive to that. I know he'll honor it."

"It's just I wanna focus on Wicked Awesome," Cudi said. "I wanna focus on Chip, and that's it. I don't wanna have, like, a full label of artists. I just wanna work on Chip and keep my sound going on a freight train."

IMO, this is what all young artist in the game need to be doing... If they arent acting, have their own clothing line, or bottled liquor... They should be recruiting there own artist, wiz got people, wale got artist, drake's trying etc....

Came in here to say Cudder killed that "Girls" track. Short did justice on the second verse.

Glad Cudi left GOOD. They were misusing him IMO and not giving him enough promotion. I'm sure dude can still stay relevant! 

Came in here to say Cudder killed that "Girls" track. Short did justice on the second verse.

Glad Cudi left GOOD. They were misusing him IMO and not giving him enough promotion. I'm sure dude can still stay relevant! 

Well of course, with MOTM 3 still highly anticipated for 2014, indicud coming out in a few days and the planned making of The Almight GloryUS cudi won't fade away.

He got one song on Cruel Summer, and it was just an unreleased track from MOTM2 :smh:

Is a good thing he left, more opportunity for himself

just heard the snippets indicud WILL be copped :pimp:

cant w8 for
mad solar
red eye
solo dolo ii
burn baby burn
lord of the sad and lonely
cold blooded

:pimp:
:pimp:

:lol: @ anyone thinking cudi leaving good will hurt him

as much as i love ye and cud HE WILL BE FINE trust.

Last edited:
cant wait for this to drop.
how does a snippet come out? same source as a leak or by somebody from cudi's camp?

Back
Top Bottom