Kid stabs and kills bully

he stabbed him 12 times to make sure he was dead... 1 stab can kill... but 12 means imma make sure he dies. if he stabbed him 3 times.... the kid still has a chance to live... but 12 times thats some psycho @$!%.

Pierce was stabbed 11 times n he almost died.

Originally Posted by RedBox

>Kid gets off on Florida's stand your ground law, no charges whatsoever.

pimp.gif
just how it should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We can all sit here and type to our fingers fall off about whether dude was justified or not. At the end of the day, for every action there is a reaction. The one true unarguable fact about this entire situation is that if they weren't +!#%!@+ with the kid...nothing would have happened.
Everything else is trivial. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

12 times? that OD... that kid was old enough to know that 12 times is OD...

Ya'll keep harping on this pointless fact of him being stabbed 12 times. What difference does it make?
He could have stabbed him ONE time and still killed him. Would that change ya'll outlook on the story if that were the case?

I would still say he brought a weapon and his life wasnt in danger. 

He stabbed dude 12 times out of embarrasment not fear for his life.

If bully said yo Im going to kill you tommorow after school then maybe the dweeb had a right to bring a knife.

But being picked on, pushed in the back of the head = going mike myers?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

real life...

Ya'll keep harping on this pointless fact of him being stabbed 12 times. What difference does it make?
He could have stabbed him ONE time and still killed him. Would that change ya'll outlook on the story if that were the case?

If bully said yo Im going to kill you tommorow after school then maybe the dweeb had a right to bring a knife.

laugh.gif
Like I just said...it all could have been avoided if they left homie alone in the first place.
Ya'll seem to just be playing Devil's Advocate in here instead of addressing that point. 

he said dweeb
laugh.gif
and got pushed in the back of the head? Doesn't it say he got punched in the back of the head, and the bully followed him off the bus at the early stop.. the kid tried to avoid all that by getting off early
30t6p3b.gif

Does the story say how long he got bullied for before he had enough?

Either way, I don't feel sorry for the kid who got killed at all.. that dude wants to bully some little freshman kid and the kid had enough *kanye shrug*

real life...

laugh.gif

exactly... just as i said earlier. we had a wshh thread in which it was a group of grown men and a girl with weapons, who had a dude tied up and face was potato sacked in a small apartment... but since a girl was involved he shouldnt have retaliated and go seek help. Hell we had another thread with a dude on the train who was attacked by 2 gay chicks with orange box cutters, jumped and yet his life according to most on nt said his life wasnt in danger because it was girls and he should have restrained them all. or better yet wait till the next stop and seek help.

Yet we have a 14 y/o vs a 16 y/o and dudes acting like this kid was getting shipped off to afganistan with nuttin but barehands.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

he stabbed him 12 times to make sure he was dead... 1 stab can kill... but 12 means imma make sure he dies. if he stabbed him 3 times.... the kid still has a chance to live... but 12 times thats some psycho @$!%.

Pierce was stabbed 11 times n he almost died.

5cd1e1341cf9.jpg

real life...

laugh.gif
He said Im going to beat you up, he said it on the bus when he got on too.Guess what could happen if someone beats you up,
you could die.

Out of the tweleve stabs only 2 were deep, and none of the stab wounds were on his back,
what does that tell you, bully was still hitting him while buddy was stabbing him. He was going after him,
Bully was not chase down and stabbed repeatedly on the floor
The kid was trying to get away the entire fight.

It is what it is, we running around in circles. This entire situation was sad.

I've seen some dumb comments in this thread

- I don't care where you are from ... hood or suburbs ... no one has the right to tease, pick on, bully, etc ... AND YES i do understand that is it a part of growing up ...
- Certain kids ain't built like that to take teasing and abuse ... just b/c YOU would take the beatdown and keep it moving doesn't mean that kid should have also ... comments like ... kids nowadays are soft
indifferent.gif

- How many stories have WE come across and been posted on here about bullys ... where the kid being bullied told someone and then decided to hang themself or attempted suicide ... kids speak and adults ignore them. Teachers and principals don't want to be bothered or they say it's just kids being kids. How many parents have had to come to schools to help their child. Too many times. Enough is enough. The parent can't be with the kid during the day to protect them.
-YES 12 IS TOO MANY TIMES
- btw there are tough kids in the burbs just like they're soft kids in the hood ... don't matter where you're fun ... NON - ISSUE ... TOO MUCH OF THAT NON-SENSE IN THIS THREAD ...
- if you follow someone off a bus and they're walking away ... who cares where the kid got the knife from ... if u gonna slap someone ... don't be mad when they kill u ...
- not guilty ... even though i think it was premeditated ... and i mean that he had prepared himself to stab the kid if pressed ... I DON'T THINK HE MEANT 12X ...
- bad situation for all involved but
indifferent.gif
@ friends / family acting like he was nice kid ...

Originally Posted by JD214

When keeping it real goes wrong...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just seen a pic of the bully, damn don't know who to bad towards, the bully dying or the kid getting bullied by that dude.

Chappelle Show right here
laugh.gif

Saw that episode yesterday. Bully deserved it, btw.

That kid is going to live with knowing he took another life. Really no one wins here, but he was in his rights to defend himself.

I saw a vid of the bully getting his lip pierced on youtube...he says the n-word.
He was going to get stabbed sooner or later talking like that.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

I've seen some dumb comments in this thread

- I don't care where you are from ... hood or suburbs ... no one has the right to tease, pick on, bully, etc ... AND YES i do understand that is it a part of growing up ...
- Certain kids ain't built like that to take teasing and abuse ... just b/c YOU would take the beatdown and keep it moving doesn't mean that kid should have also ... comments like ... kids nowadays are soft
indifferent.gif

- How many stories have WE come across and been posted on here about bullys ... where the kid being bullied told someone and then decided to hang themself or attempted suicide ... kids speak and adults ignore them. Teachers and principals don't want to be bothered or they say it's just kids being kids. How many parents have had to come to schools to help their child. Too many times. Enough is enough. The parent can't be with the kid during the day to protect them.
-YES 12 IS TOO MANY TIMES
- btw there are tough kids in the burbs just like they're soft kids in the hood ... don't matter where you're fun ... NON - ISSUE ... TOO MUCH OF THAT NON-SENSE IN THIS THREAD ...
- if you follow someone off a bus and they're walking away ... who cares where the kid got the knife from ... if u gonna slap someone ... don't be mad when they kill u ...
- not guilty ... even though i think it was premeditated ... and i mean that he had prepared himself to stab the kid if pressed ... I DON'T THINK HE MEANT 12X ...
- bad situation for all involved but
indifferent.gif
@ friends / family acting like he was nice kid ...
Agreed.  Too many one tracked minds in here.

Some of ya'll are making the assumption that dude straddled homie (pause), held his arm @ a 90 degree angle and repeatedly stabbed him 12 times... doubt that happened

At the end of the day all this bully !$@ is irrelevant... all the court is concerned with is what happened after they got off the bus, the prior history does not matter. Jorge practiced self defense... I'm happy he wasn't charged with anything

First, I have never defended the bully for his actions. From my understanding of the article, the bully teased the other kid, made fun of his learning disability etc. The younger kid went out with the older guys ex gf. Maybe that was the catalyst. Anyway, the bully told him Im gonna beat you up tomorrow. Now, this kid couldve told his parents, told the school. Instead he brings a knife. Thats not my first thought. Im thinking about having something done before hand so it wont even get to that point. Then we know the rest, bully attacks kid stab 12 times. And I dont care about superficial or not. 12 times is 12 times. Thats anywhere from 8-12 arm thrusts. You wanted to kill him out of anger. 1-2 times and fleeing shows to me you wanted to just hurt him so you could escape. Does 1 punch = death blows? If the kid was really scared for his life, heck I know I wouldve locked my room door and never come out for school in the first place. Clearly, he wanted to hurt his bully, thats been harrassing him as most people would. Do I think he wanted to kill him? I mean, not unless he's insane. Do I think 2nd degree murder should be the charge? no. Thats over the top

This can set a precedent. Any kid who is slightly bullied can carry a knife or a gun and end the bully at the bat of an eye. Which shouldnt be the case. Taking a life should never be your 1st option unless the other person is going to expressly kill you.

Originally Posted by LDJ

imagine if this was everyday life and any situation. any time someone gets hit they can overeact and brutally murder them... i mean just think about it. How many times has a person been hit or is going to be hit in the world? If all it takes is one punch and it justifies killing someone my god the population on the planet would drop so fast.
Imagine if there was never a threat of people retaliating when you hit them. I would go around slapping everyone.
Fact is, we already have way too many habitual line steppers in this society. People thinking they can get away with little 
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
 because no one takes the time out to call them on their

If anything, this boy is a hero. He took one for the team (the team being humanity) and risked his future just to demonstrate to
-
 line steppers that people are sick of others taking what's not theirs.

The reason we have a somewhat functional society is that people know there is a risk that a victim may overreact and brutally murder them if they try pulling some 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by CWrite78

So is dajon mentally ******ed or is he trolling?

Kid defends himself and kills his bully and he labels him a serial killer. Does he even know what a serial killer is? Somebody is looking to take JD214's village idiot title.

indifferent.gif

shut up.

Uh ohhh.. he striked out my post.....
15yyv55.gif

Thanks for doing all the work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love everything about this story. I wanna shake the kids hand, that's how you handle a bully. Terminate the threat
smokin.gif

sad situation for both sides. i think judge ruled how she did because the kid was avoiding the fight at all costs, even getting off bus early. we dont know what the prior attacks on the victim were besides his accounts. the witnesses said/saw enough that the judge felt the kid was fleeing and not fighting
nothing that hasnt been said before^, just felt like typing something

I was knocked off my bicycle with a baseball bat, jumped by 3 kids 4 years older than me when I was 9, constantly tormented by kids who were held back and older in elementary school.

It's a shame someone had to die, but like it's been said, this all could have been avoided if the bully had just left the young man alone.

Back
Top Bottom