Kid stabs and kills bully

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Monstar1
image-18C7_4D839D21.gif

Naw Casey should've stabbed him in the chest 12 times instead of fighting like teenagers do....

Originally Posted by RedBox

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012...stand-your-ground-defense-ca/?partner=popular
Cliffs.

Kid gets bullied everyday.

Kid founds out bully wants to fight him the next day, buys pocketknife.

Kid tries to avoid conflict by getting off bus several stops early

Bully follows with friends and punches kid in the back of the head.

Kid whips around and stabs  the bully. 

Twelve stab wounds, two fatal including one right next to the heart.

Bully's vapid friends throw rallies in his honor, make YouTube tribute videos set to crappy gangster wrap, show up at court hearings to harass the kid, illegally write false letters to the judge claiming the bully was a really nice guy.

>Kid gets off on Florida's stand your ground law, no charges whatsoever.
Yes
smokin.gif
 Hope other bully's was watching. 
Make an example of these clowns

Originally Posted by ar916

Smh kid got lucky that he got off easily

how did he get off easy?  he went out of his way to avoid the fight then a gang of kids who were 2 years older than him rolled up from behind and one sucker punched him in the back of the head.  Let's not pretend that if he threw a punch back and got the upper hand on the dude that his friends wouldn't jump in and destroy the kid.
Bully's last minutes on earth should have been filled with extreme regret; this is the kind of story that can do a lot of good in the long run.

I dont agree with the kid stabbing him twelve times. Thats some serious rage. Idk, Id maybe hit him in the face with a lock or something, but I dont think I could ever contemplate murder. The kid needs to get some psychiatric help after this. Even though he was bullied, somebody is dead. That takes a toll. Also, next time figure out some other way that doesnt involve killing somebody. Ask your parents to transfer you or something, anything. But not killing

Originally Posted by blakep267

I dont agree with the kid stabbing him twelve times. Thats some serious rage. Idk, Id maybe hit him in the face with a lock or something, but I dont think I could ever contemplate murder. The kid needs to get some psychiatric help after this. Even though he was bullied, somebody is dead. That takes a toll. Also, next time figure out some other way that doesnt involve killing somebody. Ask your parents to transfer you or something, anything. But not killing

im sure the kid did not intentionally mean to kill him...these are teenagers...hormones and emotions are on a trillion. i know when i was that age i was a hothead! once i got upset it was a wrap...who is to say that this kid didnt exhibit similar feelings all this time he has been bullied and embarrassed..tries to avoid the bully and then things just go to far...kid probably just snapped and didnt realize what he was doing or had done.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im sure the kid did not intentionally mean to kill him...these are teenagers...hormones and emotions are on a trillion. i know when i was that age i was a hothead! once i got upset it was a wrap...who is to say that this kid didnt exhibit similar feelings all this time he has been bullied and embarrassed..tries to avoid the bully and then things just go to far...kid probably just snapped and didnt realize what he was doing or had done.
exactly; dude acts like the kid is a psychopath; he didn't buy a pocket knife to go into school and stab him.  The kid feared his safety and tried to avoid conflict.
and let's be real; even if he told the school, schools don't really do anything.  The kid would have been called into the administrators office and been given a warning which would have most likely fueled the bully to want to fight him even more.  Bullies rebel against authority even more when they are reprimanded. 

exactly; dude acts like the kid is a psychopath; he didn't buy a pocket knife to go into school and stab him.  The kid feared his safety and tried to avoid conflict.
and let's be real; even if he told the school, schools don't really do anything.  The kid would have been called into the administrators office and been given a warning which would have most likely fueled the bully to want to fight him even more.  Bullies rebel against authority even more when they are reprimanded. 

Not expressly calling him a psychopath, but he did stab the kid in the chest multiple times. An act like that requires attention. Most people have been bullied. What do want to do to our bullies? Probably beat them up etc. But when it gets to the point where you actually want to kill a person, something is wrong. Why buy a knife if you dont plan on using it. Im not saying the bully is right, but the bullied kid also needs some help.

Also, I'm not a violent person. So I could never see myself buying a knife and carrying it around. My friends do, but I'm not about that.

Originally Posted by ar916

Smh kid got lucky that he got off easily

Not sure if Srs, or you just trolling.

Kid could've done some stupid +#*!, taken the knife to school and killed multiple people and not give a single damn about anything, but he only killed the bully.

He deserves it. I ain't eem mad. /thread

Originally Posted by cartune

Kids are soft these days.

Take yo %*+ whooping like a man wake up and join a boxing class. He gonna stab everybody that picks on him?

Hey tough guy the kid that got bullied took a blow to the back of the head and fell he could have got beaten to death and stomped out. Take your stupid logic somewhere else his bully new bjj and had back up this was not a one on one fight.it was a freshman getting picked on by a junior who could break most of his limbs and kill him.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by cartune

Kids are soft these days.

Take yo %*+ whooping like a man wake up and join a boxing class. He gonna stab everybody that picks on him?

Hey tough guy the kid that got bullied took a blow to the back of the head and fell he could have got beaten to death and stomped out. Take your stupid logic somewhere else his bully new bjj and had back up this was not a one on one fight.it was a freshman getting picked on by a junior who could break most of his limbs and kill him.
cartune is obviously "bout that life" and can't comprehend the seriousness of bullying  

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if you were about that life with your homies punching a $*+!%#@ freshman in the back of the head when hes not looking and you a junior you better be about that life when you get 12 stabs of the pocket knife.

not tough anymore huh?

i remember in junior high when i went to this new school some punk could who thought he was cool started making fun of me. he had his boys laughing with him. little old white teacher knew it was going on but let it happend. i felt the rush coming over me as that bell rang to end second period. i grabbed this @@!%! by his neck. i remember his smile slowly turn into fear as i forked him against the chalk board and begin beating the living %%%+ out of him. his boys did nothing.

blood was everywhere. i busted his chin open and punched one of his earrings clean off his ear.

That little old teacher didnt even try to stop it.

I never got in trouble. That trips me out til this day.

Kid never bothered me again after that.

come to find out he was the cousin of one of my good friends from my old school.

small world...

Should have just stabbed him instead.

eyes.gif

Once you stand up for yourself they dont mess with you any more.

Everyone gets picked on atleast one point in their life. Its part of being a kid, its a part of life and growing up. And it is true, this new generation of kids are soft with no backbone. Teens killing themselves over facebook comments and being called names. Maybe its because I was raised different or I would actually standup for myself that I dont get it.   Imagine when they actually have real problems in life as they got older.

If the kid truly felt threatened for his life then I guess he did what he felt he had to do. I know I would have handled it differently if I was in his shoes.

But lets see if this ends up being a trend now.

Lets see if kids being made fun of or teased start stabbing/shooting bullies. 

Not expressly calling him a psychopath, but he did stab the kid in the chest multiple times. An act like that requires attention. Most people have been bullied. What do want to do to our bullies? Probably beat them up etc. But when it gets to the point where you actually want to kill a person, something is wrong. Why buy a knife if you dont plan on using it. Im not saying the bully is right, but the bullied kid also needs some help.

Also, I'm not a violent person. So I could never see myself buying a knife and carrying it around. My friends do, but I'm not about that.
i cant wholeheartedly agree with you...i mean i understand where you are coming from...but it is never that cut and dry. i myself beat a kid with a hockey stick until they had to  pull me off the kid...why? because i was a little black girl in the 5th grade who was continuously taunted by a white kid who kept calling me racial slurs...i think i took his taunting for a good week and then i just lost it. nothing was planned out nor intentional we just happen to be playing black top hockey and i seized my opportunity to do so. all my teachers and classmates knew what this kid was doing and did nothing about it. i told that story because wanting to severely harm someone or even kill...is not that far fetched of a thought in most peoples heads. its just a matter of the actions that are carried out. it all stems from your upbringing, background and experiences.that was my first and last time being bullied. not to say that im billy bad butt or anything.

have you ever been bullied or taunted?

you really have to be someones shoes to be able to empathize with them.

i do think the kid should seek help now...but only because the kid died..a murder on your hands could weigh heavily on anyone. but honestly i dont fault this kid one bit. stuff happens in the heat of the moment...ask team raw....lol jk

also btw i carry a knife and have every intent of using it if necessary

I can't believe you guys are still defending the bully. The kid snapped! You don't know what he went through or what he was thinking. I'm sure if he thought he could man up and fight him he wouldn't be getting bullied. It's almost like a woman in an abusive relationship.. after so long she is going to snap and kill the ***(*(((

Some of you guys are just .........

i cant wholeheartedly agree with you...i mean i understand where you are coming from...but it is never that cut and dry. i myself beat a kid with a hockey stick until they had to  pull me off the kid...why? because i was a little black girl in the 5th grade who was continuously taunted by a white kid who kept calling me racial slurs...i think i took his taunting for a good week and then i just lost it. nothing was planned out nor intentional we just happen to be playing black top hockey and i seized my opportunity to do so. all my teachers and classmates knew what this kid was doing and did nothing about it. i told that story because wanting to severely harm someone or even kill...is not that far fetched of a thought in most peoples heads. its just a matter of the actions that are carried out. it all stems from your upbringing, background and experiences.that was my first and last time being bullied. not to say that im billy bad butt or anything.

have you ever been bullied or taunted?

you really have to be someones shoes to be able to empathize with them.

i do think the kid should seek help now...but only because the kid died..a murder on your hands could weigh heavily on anyone. but honestly i dont fault this kid one bit. stuff happens in the heat of the moment...ask teamraw....lol jk
of course I have been bullied, taunted etc. but I never thought about killing somebody or buying a knife. Granted it probably wasnt to the extent that this kid was bullied, but I knew if I told my mom I had any problem, she'd be up at the school with the quickness and would make sure it would never happen again whether it be from threatening to sue the school or whatever. Mayeb this kid didnt have that support system. 

Also, The thing that gets me is he stabbed him 12 times. ow i could see you giving the kid a quick 2 piece, when he attacks you and then you run away. but 12 times means, he was down and you continued to do it.

It was for protection he was scared, if his intent was to kill, he would have went to the fight and fought,
 he got 2 bus stop early to avoid it, got hit and still was trying to walk away.
This kid was in ESE classes, most kids in those classes usually have learning disorders or developmental issues.
Which is probably why the kid targeted him. When you're young you rarely think rationally,
I went to school where girls would hide blades in there mouths cause they knew they were gonna gonna get jumped.
Its about survival, he didn't want to fight let alone kill him, but when you feel unsafe its instinct

This link explains the fight better

http://www.naplesnews.com...-my-life-was-threatened/

Why buy a knife

he was being physically harassed daily.

he bought a knife to stop the acts of physical violence against him.....

which worked, obviously.

again,

if the bully kept his hands to himself, nobody would be stabbed up right now, right? right.

someone gave me a very dope response on twitter

"better than him killing himself over being bullied"

WORD

just think if everyone merked a bully out for putting hands on them

wouldnt be too much bullying huh?

it wouldnt be a culture in our schools and you guys wouldnt be in here all "everyone gets bullied"

cause everyone does get bullied

but everyone doesnt have hands put on them

or get bullied to the point where stabbing your bully is the best way out of the situation

so pipe down.

of course I have been bullied, taunted etc. but I never thought about killing somebody or buying a knife. Granted it probably wasnt to the extent that this kid was bullied, but I knew if I told my mom I had any problem, she'd be up at the school with the quickness and would make sure it would never happen again whether it be from threatening to sue the school or whatever. Mayeb this kid didnt have that support system. 

Also, The thing that gets me is he stabbed him 12 times. ow i could see you giving the kid a quick 2 piece, when he attacks you and then you run away. but 12 times means, he was down and you continued to do it.

According to the eye witnesses and him thats not what happened, which is why it cant be considered murder.

I aint even mad. Whoever said the kid w/ the knife acted wrong is stupid. He fights dude today, then keeps gettin picked on the day after and the day after until he commits that b/c he's tired of bein bullied. It's not like it's one kid harrassin him, bullies always have a posse of some sorts so even if the kid bein bullied was gettin the best of dude in a fair fight, the bully's friends were gon jump in.

As far as the 12 stabs, I'm sure the kid blacked out in rage, look at Ralphie when he beat up the local bully, he was spazzin and cursin not realizin what was goin on until afterwards

Back
Top Bottom