Kid stabs and kills bully

Originally Posted by RedBox

>Kid gets off on Florida's stand your ground law, no charges whatsoever.
pimp.gif

Yeah so many ways this could have gone...yeah he could have fought the fair one, who knows maybe he would have won and he would have had the juice after that and been Dat dude for the rest of his life, maybe he would have gotten beat to death, maybe, maybe, maybeeeeee the %@*%**! bully should have left this poor kid alone??...how about that one guys???...you guys got this *%!% twisted and are forgetting who the victim actually is.

Hey KSteezy was your wife a victim of bullying or physical abuse?  Just curious it might explain a few things

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah so many ways this could have gone...yeah he could have fought the fair one, who knows maybe he would have won and he would have had the juice after that and been Dat dude for the rest of his life, maybe he would have gotten beat to death, maybe, maybe, maybeeeeee the %@*%**! bully should have left this poor kid alone??...how about that one guys???...you guys got this *%!% twisted and are forgetting who the victim actually is.
Pretty much. The kid was 16, he knew damn well what he was doing. I think when you're that age you should know what a foolish thing it is to do.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Hey KSteezy was your wife a victim of bullying or physical abuse?  Just curious it might explain a few things

What is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Ol' predictable NT
roll.gif
"hey let's bring Ksteezy's wife up out of $%%#%+ nowhere just because that might bring teh Lulz"Sit down cornball.

For the people who are mad at the kid who got bullied. (I don't condone his actions, but.) He was already outnumbered. If he started throwing hands and was winning. Showing his best impersonation of Tyson in his prime. The bullies' friends would of jumped in. They obviously got excited to see someone get beat up and followed their friend to harass this kid. If for any reason their friend was losing to this younger/smaller kid who was an easy target, they probably would of jumped in.

The kid got off the bus early to walk a longer distance just to avoid the conflict. The bullies (plural) got off at the same stop just to get the kid. I still don't condone his actions and we'll never know what would of happened if he didn't have the knife (who sold him that?), but kids have died from bullies not letting up on a beating. And that could of happened too.

If the bully wanted to fight so much and had that adrenaline pumping through him, he should of joined a boxing gym. Instead of picking on younger/smaller kids. Could of avoided this.

The even worse thing is, I looked up the bullies name on Google/YouTube and there are a bunch of dedication videos. Looks like the kid had a lot of friends and his boys that were interviewed that were at the scene of it all made it sound like their boy who went looking for trouble was a victim. It looks like his entire grade is in mourning. The kid who stabbed him is probably a pariah in that school now. He has to walk around the halls with all these kids still showing love to this kid who initiated the whole situation. And it wasn't even a one time thing. The kid bought a knife because he was already getting harassed previously.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm out,

I swear Monstar and LDJ live in some gated country club together

Um so are u saying from day one these bullies had no words never talked to the kid and just start wailing on him for no apparent reason. I maybe old but usually bullying started with teasing and making fun of someone. Now if kids dont even speak and just pick random kids and gang up on them and try to kill them just cause then im mistaken. But i doubt it.

Seems like it probably started with the bully making fun of him and teasing him. Him being soft. aka what this generation calls it now. Getting in touch with their fem side. went crying in the bathroom all balled up in the corner. Then said bully saw that he had him shook so it escalated to pushing and foul horseplay. of course said kid probably didnt speakout or defend himself cause he had no clue on how to do so, so he took it and whimpered with his tailed tucked. They probably harassed him etc. and called him soft a punk etc. But he was soft etc... But he didnt want to seem soft by telling someone who could have stopped it, instead he takes it and says nuttin. But does it matter NO. Because the bullies already knows he soft and a punk anyways so it escalades into fighting him.

At this point the kid is knee deep in, and knows he cant fight. But again he doesnt want to tell someone or do anything to stop it cause he doesnnt want to be seen as a punk. So he just not being able to defend himself nor standup for himself, and not wanting to be a rat a snitch soft etc... nor being able to deal with his emotions he lets it build up to the point that he is out for blood, aka kill. He then gets a weapon to make him feel like he has courage and isnt a punk and probably all anxious like i dont wanna do this but if he step to me boy imma str8 go cold blooded slasher on him.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by RedBox

>Kid gets off on Florida's stand your ground law, no charges whatsoever.
pimp.gif
Agreed ... Don't f w/ people if you ain't BOUT THAT LIFE ... I'm sure this kid didn't think dude was going to do anything, so he could just knock him out and post it on WSHH ... Now he's 6 feet deep for nothing ... If he was my bro, I'd be obviously upset @ the entire thing, but at the end of the day, the kid made a STUPID move, that ended w/ an unforeseen consequence

How many of you have been bullied as kids?

It's not a good feel, bros.

It's not the same as someone picking on you when you're an adult.

You feel completely helpless. You are in fear. There is nothing you can do. It doesn't occur to you to go to authorities. Even if you do, many adults probably won't understand (this thread is good evidence of that).

Yes, there are different ways the kid could have reacted. But in his situation and at his age the courts acted correctly by letting him go.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm out,

I swear Monstar and LDJ live in some gated country club together

Um so are u saying from day one these bullies had no words never talked to the kid and just start wailing on him for no apparent reason. I maybe old but usually bullying started with teasing and making fun of someone. Now if kids dont even speak and just pick random kids and gang up on them and try to kill them just cause then im mistaken. But i doubt it.

Seems like it probably started with the bully making fun of him and teasing him. Him being soft. aka what this generation calls it now. Getting in touch with their fem side. went crying in the bathroom all balled up in the corner. Then said bully saw that he had him shook so it escalated to pushing and foul horseplay. of course said kid probably didnt speakout or defend himself cause he had no clue on how to do so, so he took it and whimpered with his tailed tucked. They probably harassed him etc. and called him soft a punk etc. But he was soft etc... But he didnt want to seem soft by telling someone who could have stopped it, instead he takes it and says nuttin. But does it matter NO. Because the bullies already knows he soft and a punk anyways so it escalades into fighting him.

At this point the kid is knee deep in, and knows he cant fight. But again he doesnt want to tell someone or do anything to stop it cause he doesnnt want to be seen as a punk. So he just not being able to defend himself nor standup for himself, and not wanting to be a rat a snitch soft etc... nor being able to deal with his emotions he lets it build up to the point that he is out for blood, aka kill. He then gets a weapon to make him feel like he has courage and isnt a punk and probably all anxious like i dont wanna do this but if he step to me boy imma str8 go cold blooded slasher on him.

I can't even reply to your hypothetical jibberish, you clearly are out of touch with today's society. Milkmen don't come to the houses in the morning and yours kid go off to school happy as ever there Beaver.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

this ksteezy dude is a cornball...most of these new nters are

You get off on trolling Marbury and wear denim three piece suits, lets be serious bro.

eh, the world is probably better without that bully.  From a consequentialist/utilitarian standpoint, there is a minimal chance that that bully would contribute to society the amount that this court decision and the future deterrence resulting from this court decision does.  
LOL @ THE BULLY

whywesteppin wrote:
How many of you have been bullied as kids?

It's not a good feel, bros.

It's not the same as someone picking on you when you're an adult.

You feel completely helpless. You are in fear. There is nothing you can do. It doesn't occur to you to go to authorities. Even if you do, many adults probably won't understand (this thread is good evidence of that).

Yes, there are different ways the kid could have reacted. But in his situation and at his age the courts acted correctly by letting him go.

It doesnt occur to you to tell anyone lol are you kidding me. Just as this thread is up i swear between the dont make fun of gays etc commercials ive seen atleast 5+ videos/commercials of if you are being teased bullied etc... go tell go get help. And again i hate to bring this up but i can almost bet this dude didnt have a dominary male/father figure in his life. But im not even going to go there. Esp on nt. Hell scjools all over the nation have assemblies etc counselors etc.... anonomous hotlines you can call etc... As far as its nuttin you can do. Sure it is its called standing ground and defending yourself. And if you cant do that seek help. It aint even about the bully. If he was that scared concerned for his life why even endure all this torment, when you can rectify the situation by telling someone. Point blank period the kid was soft. punk etc... didnt want to come across as soft punk etc.. but couldnt stand ground etc.. and not be a punk, defend himself and not just in a physical manner either. So he goes gets a weapon.  

There's no winners in this situation man. This kid has obviously been through a lot and its sad the only way he could solve his problem was to take another life. That kind of thing can drive you crazy, even if it was in self defense. I feel bad for him man...I don't think he's escaped anything. Just more baggage added.

time to find the bullies relatives on facebook and ask them if they want some knives and a few slices of pizza.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

time to find the bullies relatives on facebook and ask them if they want some knives and a few slices of pizza.

Cmon, man...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Let them grieve in peace. 

Back
Top Bottom