kids messed with my car

So today I caught kids squirting juice and pouring ice cream on my car. This is the second time that this has happened. I told on the kids last time and they did not get in trouble. What kind of revenge should I get? I'm thinking about egging their house, slashing their tires, break there car windows, ect. Let me know what I should do? By the way I can not call the cops because I already washed my car so the paint won't get ruiend

So today I caught kids squirting juice and pouring ice cream on my car. This is the second time that this has happened. I told on the kids last time and they did not get in trouble. What kind of revenge should I get? I'm thinking about egging their house, slashing their tires, break there car windows, ect. Let me know what I should do? By the way I can not call the cops because I already washed my car so the paint won't get ruiend

How old are you? How old are the kids?

If they are young, just tell their parents what they did to your car. What you actually should have done, is take pictures of them doing it, so you have proof.

If you don't want to do any of that, you can beat them senseless and pour juice and ice cream down their throats until they say sorry.

Either way...

How old are you? How old are the kids?

If they are young, just tell their parents what they did to your car. What you actually should have done, is take pictures of them doing it, so you have proof.

If you don't want to do any of that, you can beat them senseless and pour juice and ice cream down their throats until they say sorry.

Either way...

Tell their parents what they did but do so angrily. If they do it again, have your camera on deck for proof, let it sit and charge them for any damages.

Tell their parents what they did but do so angrily. If they do it again, have your camera on deck for proof, let it sit and charge them for any damages.

They are about 15 or 14. telling their parent won't solve anything their mom is a ~$&*. I'm 19 by the way

They are about 15 or 14. telling their parent won't solve anything their mom is a ~$&*. I'm 19 by the way

Originally Posted by sam206

get your local sex offender, should be easy since there's a website that shows it.
tell them where the kids live
????
profit.

Originally Posted by sam206

get your local sex offender, should be easy since there's a website that shows it.
tell them where the kids live
????
profit.

Tell the parents and advise them of what they keep doing.. they should take that as a warning.. the next time just take it upon yourself to be about that life.

Tell the parents and advise them of what they keep doing.. they should take that as a warning.. the next time just take it upon yourself to be about that life.

Back
Top Bottom