Killa Season APPRECIATION post vol. 99 dollars and 99 cents...

Great, great movie. It had everything in it

-Action
-Comedy
-Drama
-Turning Points
-Magic City
-Good Math

Quality acting, and I spot out new flaws everytime.

Since there won't be a Killa Season 2 i'll be waiting for that new Cam movie(can't recall the name)

DVERMGFKUN0ZJH_l.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Damn dude. Is it affecting your life that much tho?

- yup.

- this topic comes up every 2-3 weeks. the joke got old YEARS AGO. cams career is long gone but his loyal stans feel the need to bring up this movie any timesomeone makes a thread cam related. honestly its the cam stans that are annoying. i can remember whole pages of nothing but cam threads in general and musicjust for the lulz.....as i said the joke is tired......

probably the worst movie i've seen since "baller blockin'"

it was pretty funny, though.. in an unintentional-i'm-laughing-at-you-not-with-you way.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- yup.

- this topic comes up every 2-3 weeks. the joke got old YEARS AGO. cams career is long gone but his loyal stans feel the need to bring up this movie any time someone makes a thread cam related. honestly its the cam stans that are annoying. i can remember whole pages of nothing but cam threads in general and music just for the lulz.....as i said the joke is tired......
laugh.gif
I like how u answered that question so directly."yup"

I guess I can dig where u comin from in a way. I'm far from a Cam stan, but I enjoyed the movie. HOWEVER, if I hear Drake's name agn 2day, imma hangmyself.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- yup.

- this topic comes up every 2-3 weeks. the joke got old YEARS AGO. cams career is long gone but his loyal stans feel the need to bring up this movie any time someone makes a thread cam related. honestly its the cam stans that are annoying. i can remember whole pages of nothing but cam threads in general and music just for the lulz.....as i said the joke is tired......
I see no stans. Just ppl appreciating one of the funniest movies in Western civilization.

Back
Top Bottom