Killer Elite (2011) Trailer - Jason Statham,Clive Owen,Robert DeNiro

Put it this way for those who just want to misinterpret my comment to use .gifs and stone faces. Imagine Jean Claude in Bloodsport...then imagine him doing a series of horrible family movies followed by more horrible movies...while aging to the age of 68 to make a next bloodsport.

I can't stand Clive Owen.
sick.gif

What up ayejreeun. I'm aware of Statham's filmography, Snatch (which I'm pretty sure your talking about) is my favorite movie, but he's pretty much played the same dude which is cool because most of his movies are cool.

Since everyone seems to be a movie fan, check this trailer out. It's a flick loosely based on Uday Hussein (Saddem's son) called The Devils Double.

Originally Posted by psk2310

What up ayejreeun. I'm aware of Statham's filmography, Snatch (which I'm pretty sure your talking about) is my favorite movie, but he's pretty much played the same dude which is cool because most of his movies are cool.

Since everyone seems to be a movie fan, check this trailer out. It's a flick loosely based on Uday Hussein (Saddem's son) called The Devils Double.
Good movie taste (Snatch is in my top 5) but Statham's been playing the action role since he made it in America.

The movie you posted looks
pimp.gif

Jason Statham proves again why he is the top action star in Hollywood today.

De Niro in a somewhat minor role was good as the wise mentor, but there were so many things wrong here that the positives outweigh the negatives.

It was too long, mainly because the film dragged far too often, it felt like a 3 hour film. The plot became so convoluted that it took away from the actual film you are watching. You're left thinking what the hell is going on, trying to decipher the code that is the plot.

For being an action film, too many things went wrong, and it had potential, anytime you put 3 major stars into a film, it has the chance to be great, that didn't happen here.

Check out my full review here -  http://bit.ly/nWiAlO

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Jason Statham proves again why he is the top action star in Hollywood today.

De Niro in a somewhat minor role was good as the wise mentor, but there were so many things wrong here that the positives outweigh the negatives.

It was too long, mainly because the film dragged far too often, it felt like a 3 hour film. The plot became so convoluted that it took away from the actual film you are watching. You're left thinking what the hell is going on, trying to decipher the code that is the plot.

For being an action film, too many things went wrong, and it had potential, anytime you put 3 major stars into a film, it has the chance to be great, that didn't happen here.

Check out my full review here - bit.ly/nWiAlO

sooooo much truth right here...

the whole time, i was like "what the hell is going on?"

and "damb... this movie seems long"

i thought it was cuz i was gettin handsy w/ this lil honey dip in the back row...

devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom