Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

His mom said “give me a million”
:smh:

***** said **** you mean?! Hahahahaha, I loved his response. She was foul as ****. A mil and I’m set for life, sure.

Damn
Lawyer for second trial is good

This is why his suicide was so shocking. His new lawyers were good as **** and were already talking about winning his appeal and blah blah.

***** said **** you mean?! Hahahahaha, I loved his response. She was foul as ****. A mil and I’m set for life, sure.

This is why his suicide was so shocking. His new lawyers were good as **** and were already talking about winning his appeal and blah blah.

If it’s true about part of his salary or some other type of money being available to his daughter if he’s dead, that’s exactly why he did it. Him staying alive to do life in prison is no good to his fiancé and daughter, so if the money thing is true, he did what he had to do

I'm not too convinced with Aaron's QB friend's father and his recollection of his son coming out to him. If he was as staunchly homophobic as he claimed to be, he painted himself to be extremely understanding and rational in the heat of the moment. Wasn't buying that, not even for a second.

Man they really pushing the gay agenda on this.

Gotta be honest. I don’t believe any of it.

Dude prob had something against Aaron and wanted to ruin his name.

This dude walked by those two dudes he killed and they didn’t even care to say anything. That’s how you know it wasn’t no beef or anything. Aaron just plotted out that murder for something small.

The Detectives were so lost on that case.

Why is there a group who believes there's some conspiracy to paint this ***** as a homo? :lol::smh:

After just WATCHING and listening to him in this doc...ya'll didn't detect not ONE ounce of zest? It's pretty obvious man :lol:

To question his childhood friend QB is one thing...but what about everyone else? Are his Pats teammates in on the conspiracy too?

Some people just hate homosexuality that much that they can't imagine his dude being gay. If he was, it's sad the lengths he had to go to prove the opposite.

And Hernandez wasn’t beating the Odin case even with his new lawyer ...The circumstantial evidence was stacked against him and the other dudes he was with not down to take the fall ...They would need one of his mans to take responsibility and convince the court yo ain’t lying about it

And Hernandez wasn’t beating the Odin case even with his new lawyer ...The circumstantial evidence was stacked against him and the other dudes he was with not down to take the fall ...They would need one of his mans to take responsibility and convince the court yo ain’t lying about it

I don’t know about that. His lawyer got him off the other case and there was mad evidence and he was just convicted of a murder. I dont know if he walks away free or if he gets out in ten years.

Why is there a group who believes there's some conspiracy to paint this ***** as a homo? :lol::smh:

After just WATCHING and listening to him in this doc...ya'll didn't detect not ONE ounce of zest? It's pretty obvious man :lol:

To question his childhood friend QB is one thing...but what about everyone else? Are his Pats teammates in on the conspiracy too?

Why bring it up though? Make it a huge part of the doc?

But I’ll say, when he was talking to his mom talking about the gay dudes, never look at him, sounded like he was pretty disappointed they didn’t pay him any mind.

Watched and didn't know what to think. But it was pretty clear his life went south once his pops died. He hated his mom for her moves shortly after his death. Dude had no real mentors and ultimately it led to him hanging with the wrong people. The beef that went down with Odin seemed a little sketch. If I had to guess, Odin may have known about something and tried to get money out of it. Aaron and his people wasn't with it and offed him. Whole thing is messy though. The people he hung out with ultimately led to his downfall. His only real friend was his wife. His wife was a true ride or die.

Watched and didn't know what to think. But it was pretty clear his life went south once his pops died. He hated his mom for her moves shortly after his death. Dude had no real mentors and ultimately it led to him hanging with the wrong people. The beef that went down with Odin seemed a little sketch. If I had to guess, Odin may have known about something and tried to get money out of it. Aaron and his people wasn't with it and offed him. Whole thing is messy though. The people he hung out with ultimately led to his downfall. His only real friend was his wife. His wife was a true ride or die.

nah i have to give that title to his cousin. she literally died holding him down.

He was telling it all for sure but Hernandez shot him in the face and left him for dead in a far away state ...He was either gon try to kill him for revenge or tell, no way around it

Crazy. And I never knew about his hideaway apartment he got to hide from Bradley. Wild.

Man that lawyer got him off with someone he shot in the face as a star witness. Wild.

Insane.

Back
Top Bottom