Killing Eve (Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer) S4 final season Out AMC+

Villanelle was looking like a boss in those silver pants and blazer with the all over dog print. They dress her in awesome fits.

The people who work with eve probably wondering if she needs to be put in the mental hospital.

wonder what she did to ghost?

was she really an assassin or just peele's failsafe and its been villainelle doing all his killing?

killing-eve-s2e4-recap.jpg

Yeah its a bit of a stretch with this new format. Eve getting Villanelle to work for them along with her handler. Now they're after this rich guy.

Gave up tracking down the secret organization that wss hiring Villianelle.

Now Eve is full on getting turned on by her and having sex with coworkers :lol:

Last edited:
damnnn this was the finale?

carolyn been the 12 all along right?

like was peeles a dad a member and he took over when he died?

damn did kenny kill hugo?

she just left him in that hallway to die like she did bill

and peele just killed his sister or did mi6 do that?

is mi6 the 12 or is the 12 mi6?

:lol: at dude shooting his shot

i almost wanted to see them on some bonnie and clyde teaching eve to be evil like villainelle

Last edited:
Finale was good but then again outlandishly crazy.

I thought it was cool the whole reason they made Eve think it was her idea to recruit Villianelle for this psychopath tech guy was to in fact have Villianelle kill him despite "telling her not to". The whole clean up team was a nice touch.

In the end, Villianelle got what she wanted from Eve. Proved she's just like her.

The whole thing with this fat guy being some threat and Even using an axe was just silly. Like is fam so arrogant he'd just keep choking away thinking the person with the axe was not a threat? Fam acting like he dont got legs.

The ending mirroring s1 finale was cool.

Last edited:
I have a feeling a lot of people end up dead in season 3 from the OG cast. Villianelle is coming after everybody :lol:

Phoebe Waller-Bridge The GOAT

Also Watch Fleabag :pimp::pimp:

Just watched season 1 of Fleabag and wow...the show was amazing. The twist at the end :wow:. I also noticed that her characters name was never said in season 1. Her characters name in the credits shows up as "Fleabag". I guess it's a representation of how she feels about herself.

Yeah, none of the other characters tefer to her by any name or even Fleabag. Some of the other characters are named funny also.

That fight and kiss on the bus was hot. Eve keeps surprising us with how crazy she is too. So entertaining.

At first I thought that pianist was Villanelle's wife she married in episode one. Guess she left the wife pretty fast after saying "I do". Her pointing the throwing knife back and forth between the maid and the baby had me laughing along with the baby being put in the trash can.

I initially wrote this off as a "edgier" Grey's anatomy due to Sandra Oh but goddamn I'm glad I gave it a chance. Villanelle is one of my favorite TV characters.

Back
Top Bottom