Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

Was out there this past weekend for the first time, def a cool city.
Didnt encounter any trouble tho.

kevlar-IIA-point-blankmid.jpg

laugh.gif
well you can wear mine under a T for those "In Case"situations

yours is the "its goin down" ensemble

its a damn shame when you can't even post up in front of your own crib...

The weekend that started violently has ended the same way.

Another four people were slain overnight, Chicago police said this morning.

Before that, six people had been killed and more than 20 wounded on city streets from Saturday into Sunday.

From the start of the holiday weekend midnight Friday until the early hours of this morning there were 63 shootings and one stabbing, according to policesources.

The most recent homicides include:

• Everette Snow, 18, of the 2200 block of East 78th Street. He was shot mutliple times, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Police responded to a call at about 1 a.m. today and found Snow shot in the head, said News Affairs Officer Amina Greer. A stepbrother who fled the scene isnow in custody, police said, but no charges have been filed yet.

• Deonte Scott, 22, of the 400 block of West 116th Street was found shot outside of his home at about 11 p.m. Sunday, police said. Scott was outside hisresidence when three offenders approached and shots rang out, police said. The three offenders fled the scene, police said. It is not clear if all three werefiring weapons.

• Kenneth Crawford, 38, of the 2600 block of 69th Street, was killed as he sat on a front porch with friends, according to the medical examiner's office.

Police were called out to the 1200 block of West 72nd Street and found Crawford with mutliple gunshot wounds. He was transported to Advocate Christ MedicalCenter were he was pronounced dead at 1:33 a.m. today, according to the medical exmainer's office.

• Cleophus Parrow, 35, of the 500 block of East 91st Street was shot on the front porch of his Burnside neighborhood home, according to the medicalexaminer's office. Police were called out to the residence at about 10:35 p.m. and found Parrow with multiple gunshot wounds.

A suspect was taken into custody in that homicide and a weapon was recovered, Greer said.

link

The Expressways aint even safe...They even shoot on 290...

Matter-of-fact...some girl got stabbed to death on 290 last week...even the females get buck out here

Well I pray to God for the families that lost someone...this is exactly why I was in the crib playing ps3 and getting lifted.

This is the tough part about living in the city. $$+%%%. Not black people. $$+%%%. and add some spicks to that matter. No disrespect to my brown brothers butthe fools come out to play during these warm days. I haven't been to the taste since 07.

When I was at CTA we had to work on the 3rd doing crowd control, every year there was a shooting. Its sad that the good people cant bring their families out toenjoy the Taste.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Well I pray to God for the families that lost someone...this is exactly why I was in the crib playing ps3 and getting lifted.

This is the tough part about living in the city. $$+%%%. Not black people. $$+%%%. and add some spicks to that matter. No disrespect to my brown brothers but the fools come out to play during these warm days. I haven't been to the taste since 07.

When I was at CTA we had to work on the 3rd doing crowd control, every year there was a shooting. Its sad that the good people cant bring their families out to enjoy the Taste.
summer....

yea its gonna be a hot one.

It has only begun, usually starts soon as the weather breaks April-May & it's usually the young guys trying to make a name for themselves

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

This is the tough part about living in the city. $$+%%%. Not black people. $$+%%%. and add some spicks to that matter. No disrespect to my brown brothers but the fools come out to play during these warm days. I haven't been to the taste since 07.

My cousin said the Kings were down there by the hundreds too
smh.gif

As soon as the first WHITE innocent by standard gets killed it will make national coverage. Police care about black people selling drugs than killing oneanother. It's a damn shame.
tired.gif

No disrespect but the Mexicans/Hispanics & the young cats be on +@$!%$$%. Police shot somebody near my bm's crib 79th & Oglesby I believe

The Expressways aint even safe...They even shoot on 290...

Matter-of-fact...some girl got stabbed to death on 290 last week...even the females get buck out here

wait a min...fam run that story back to me one more time...on 290...you SERIOUS!?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom