Killing Zombies (L4D2)

yeah i am probably a lil later.....but still im getting excited because its getting closer for the game to drop

They are trying to petition this game because all the fans of L4D(1) are mad because steam only released 1 update and soon to be 1 more that costs money and isonly 2 levels (not chapters)

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

They are trying to petition this game because all the fans of L4D(1) are mad because steam only released 1 update and soon to be 1 more that costs money and is only 2 levels (not chapters)
oh really? whats it going to cost? 800 Microsoft points?

Originally Posted by innovazn2

omg chainsaw

i know...its going to be like gears of war...but with zombies hahha
roll.gif

really? its a really fun game...like to play with you friends and stuff just running around killing zombies and stuff....you should check it out

yeah i kind of stop playing it for like a month but then i went right back to it and it was fun
you just gotta be on the game with the right people sometime

Originally Posted by mikeyloops

They are trying to petition this game because all the fans of L4D(1) are mad because steam only released 1 update and soon to be 1 more that costs money and is only 2 levels (not chapters)
my fault worded it wrong they are petitioning L4D2 because steam promised a lot of DLC for L4D (1) and never did and all people want is a bigupdate for L4D and they think they sold out

my fault worded it wrong they are petitioning L4D2 because steam promised a lot of DLC for L4D (1) and never did and all people want is a big update for L4D and they think they sold out
yeah they really only had one update....and it was just that "survival mode" right? and they didnt do much after that...smh

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Never really got into DR
me either, i picked it up for $20 played a few times and that was that, just somethin about it i dont like
i didnt even pick it up..i saw my cousin play it...and the fact that you have to run from the zombies..instead of kill them....bummed me out

Dead rising is trash
sick.gif
its so bad i mean i expected a dynasty warriors with zombies but my god so bad (thank god i got it for free)

Back
Top Bottom