Kim Jong Il dead at age 69

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by meb03

Check this link: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2009/07/17/2009071700693.html
"Kim also had a collection of Nike sneakers. "We only dreamed about having such shoes. He was wearing them," recalled Nike Air Rifts, who estimated the price of each pair at around US$200.  "

its possible Kim Jong Un is an NTer. Hit me up if youre out there kim

nerd.gif
"He was described as a shy child who was uncommunicative with unfamiliar people and was only distinguished for his competitive nature, particularly in sports, and a fascination with the NBA and Michael Jordan"
sounds just like me when i was younger 
pimp.gif

Crazy stuff. This year has been epic. I had no clue his health was so poor he was teetering on the edge of death, but I do remember him being pretty sick a few years ago.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Gotta see the pics of the corpse to really believe it's true 
nerd.gif

[obama voice] we don't need to spike the football here... [/obama voice]

but seriously the devil must be assembling some sort of dream team for 2012....
yeah off the top of my head I can think of Osama, Gaddafi, that al qaeda dude who planned terrorist attacks and this.

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

His son is worse than the pops.
This. Not exactly great news when you think about just how warped his son's mind must be considering his father spent most of his life deluding himself and his public. 

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Gotta see the pics of the corpse to really believe it's true 
nerd.gif
[obama voice] we don't need to spike the football here... [/obama voice]

but seriously the devil must be assembling some sort of dream team for 2012....
yeah off the top of my head I can think of Osama, Gaddafi, that al qaeda dude who planned terrorist attacks and this.
maybe castro next?

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Let's just hope our military doesn't think it's ok to try anything funny since his 24 year old son is taking over, cuz those nukes will pop off.

Really? You see nuclear warfare in our near future? Really. He's not a rapper, nukes will not be popping off.

laugh.gif
 right, but the U.S. has left North Korea alone for 30+ years despite knowing all his evil ways (dictatorship, nuclear weapons etc.) -- far worse than the dictatorships going on in the middle east. Truth of the matter is, the US intelligence and military know what they're up against and it's best to leave them alone.  

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Crazy stuff. This year has been epic. I had no clue his health was so poor he was teetering on the edge of death, but I do remember him being pretty sick a few years ago.

I remember seeing clips from North Korea when Kim Jong il's father died... I can only imagine how theyre gonna react now 

I vote Kim Jong Il for better glasses.

Gadhafi jackin Dale Earnhardt Jr's and Bano's glasses game.

Originally Posted by Born illa

I remember seeing clips from North Korea when Kim Jong il's father died... I can only imagine how theyre gonna react now 

Its going to be pretty bad 

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Let's just hope our military doesn't think it's ok to try anything funny since his 24 year old son is taking over, cuz those nukes will pop off.

Really? You see nuclear warfare in our near future? Really. He's not a rapper, nukes will not be popping off.

laugh.gif
 right, but the U.S. has left North Korea alone for 30+ years despite knowing all his evil ways (dictatorship, nuclear weapons etc.) -- far worse than the dictatorships going on in the middle east. Truth of the matter is, the US intelligence and military know what they're up against and it's best to leave them alone.  
Too much lolz here. You acting like the US is afraid of some rinky dink country like North Korea. US could wipe them off the planet at the press of a button. They are of no concern.

Back
Top Bottom