Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Some of these are
laugh.gif
This cant be real life
30t6p3b.gif

unfortunately it is
roll.gif

Could not watch this vid, hearing all those people cry is mad annoying.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

North Korea is so far back in the stages of civilization that Kim Jong Il's son probably poisoned him.

So much potential .gifs from that video. 
laugh.gif

Cowboys not making the playoffs, the Heat not winning the championship.

Originally Posted by Jay02

North Korea is so far back in the stages of civilization that Kim Jong Il's son probably poisoned him.

Officials in Europe are stilling getting poisoned.

Rot in hell, maddapahka.

Hope his entire family dies and have his entire bloodline wiped out from existence. Freedom to the North Koreans.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Jay02

Officials in Europe are stilling getting poisoned.
well damn

damn. i feel bad for them. They think they have it all...they probably forced to cry. and if you don't, you will be put in prison.

Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy911

damn. i feel bad for them. They think they have it all...they probably forced to cry. and if you don't, you will be put in prison.
I actually think their emotions are, for the most part, sincere albeit exaggerated since they prob knew they were being filmed by state press. 

http://news.yahoo.com/str...7916.html?bouchon=602,il

He's obsessed with basketball, and used to sketch Michael Jordan: The Washington Post reported in 2009 that Kim Jong-un's school friends recalled he "spent hours doing meticulous pencil drawings of Chicago Bulls superstar Michael Jordan." He also apparently has a picture of himself with the Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant and the Chicago Bulls' Toni Kukoc, according to the English version of the Korean Chosunilbo. That same report also quoted a school friend of Kim Jong-il who said he had a massive collection of Nike sneakers worth about $200 a pair. His friends remembered him as "explosive" on the court and highly competitive, though he was shy with girls....... about Kim Jong-Un, Sounds like he's a NTer

Back
Top Bottom