Kim K + Reggie Bush = donezo. Who's got next?

That chick he was messing with while they broke up the first time is Super Bad too Kim K status. Anyone with Info. She was that chick in the Video showing his house off.

damaged good ???? %%%% , she been with a couple dudes w/e no one would turn her down even if all she asked was to hold hands !

Just like I said earlier, I knew someone was smashing...

1269352450kanye_kim.jpg

March 23, 2010. MediaTakeOut.comjust received a SUPER-EXCLUSIVE report. According to a EXTREMELYRELIABLE snitch (a celeb), Kim Kardashian has begun COMMUNICATING withKanye West in recent weeks.

The insider claims that Kim and Kanye have been friends for some time,and the two "have feelings" for each other. Our insider is NOT certainwhether Kim and Kanye have ever gotten romantic in the past.

Our insider claims that Reggie is EXTREMELY JEALOUS of Kim'srelationship with Kanye. In fact, according to our snitch, the lasttime Reggie and Kim separated - it was because of a rumored romancewith Kanye.

The insider explained, "Reggie thought that [Kim] was cheating withKanye. He found some suspicious texts and he broke it off with her."

WOW!! We're not sure what to think about this .

If Kanye gets with Kim, he will go down in history in bagging to of the hottest girls ever.

Heard she's dating some soccer player.
Spoiler [+]
And he's not black!

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

1269352450kanye_kim.jpg

March 23, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just received a SUPER-EXCLUSIVE report. According to a EXTREMELY RELIABLE snitch (a celeb), Kim Kardashian has begun COMMUNICATING with Kanye West in recent weeks.

The insider claims that Kim and Kanye have been friends for some time, and the two "have feelings" for each other. Our insider is NOT certain whether Kim and Kanye have ever gotten romantic in the past.

Our insider claims that Reggie is EXTREMELY JEALOUS of Kim's relationship with Kanye. In fact, according to our snitch, the last time Reggie and Kim separated - it was because of a rumored romance with Kanye.

The insider explained, "Reggie thought that [Kim] was cheating with Kanye. He found some suspicious texts and he broke it off with her."

How this bum pulling badder #%#% than me
smh.gif

1269352450kanye_kim.jpg

March 23, 2010. MediaTakeOut.comjust received a SUPER-EXCLUSIVE report. According to a EXTREMELYRELIABLE snitch (a celeb), Kim Kardashian has begun COMMUNICATING withKanye West in recent weeks.

The insider claims that Kim and Kanye have been friends for some time,and the two "have feelings" for each other. Our insider is NOT certainwhether Kim and Kanye have ever gotten romantic in the past.

Our insider claims that Reggie is EXTREMELY JEALOUS of Kim'srelationship with Kanye. In fact, according to our snitch, the lasttime Reggie and Kim separated - it was because of a rumored romancewith Kanye.

The insider explained, "Reggie thought that [Kim] was cheating withKanye. He found some suspicious texts and he broke it off with her."

he's dropping amber rose for kim? or did he already drop her?
nerd.gif
i hope he doesn't sell another album if he gets kim
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

1269352450kanye_kim.jpg

he's dropping amber rose for kim? or did he already drop her?
nerd.gif
i hope he doesn't sell another album if he gets kim
eyes.gif

No he didnt, this was a while back.

Real talk, if Kanye left Amber Rose for Kim K I'd revoke his card. Amber >>> Kim K

FYI, even if it is just gossip I do realize he'd still be winning but leave AMBER? C'mon son.

*supposedly, she's seeing this dude now..

waynebridgeengland.jpg

british soccer player, wayne bridge. *according to mto, so idk how legit this is  

Shes dating light skinned dudes now?

Purhcasing tickets to Cali as we speak.

LA>NY

Back
Top Bottom