Kim Kardashian files for divorce VOL. only 74 days

[h1] Kim Kardashian
to File for Divorce
[/h1]
1028-tmz-photo-1-ex-credit.jpg
Kim Kardashian will file for divorce this morning, after 72 days of not-so-wedded bliss to Kris Humphries  ... TMZ has learned.

We're told even though the marriage was short, she will not seek an annulment. It's a garden variety divorce, in which Kim cites "irreconcilable differences."

We're told the date of separation is listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011.

Kim has hired disso-queen Laura Wasser, who has repped the likes of Britney Spears, Maria Shriver, Angelina Jolie, Ryan Reynolds, and Robyn Gibson, Mel's almost ex-wife.

As we first reported, the couple has a prenuptial agreement ... Kim made sure of that.

Rumors of a split had been swirling for some time and the two were spotted out to dinner earlier this week ... looking less than pleased with one another.

Made a quick 17 million and called it a wrap.
Not even mad though. I'll have a fake marriage for 1700 dollars

Why anyone would do anything besides *%%* this chick absolutely confounds me.

She is the biggest attention *@%!% in the world.

Kris Humphries is a poor example for a man...and I am saying this knowing how much of a liberally-minded, equality seeking, gender role recognizing sociology class taking person.

Just despicable.

Man I swear american athletes are the biggest simps EVER.

They're also the corniest people alive.

No one ever has the balls to tell them that they're REALLY not winning like that when it comes to chicks. Yeah, they got money...

but... They're just LAME _____s with money

Dude is dumber than he looks. I doubt he even got a decent cut from all the wedding sponsors/E Entertainment. Used. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Why anyone would do anything besides *%%* this chick absolutely confounds me.

She is the biggest attention *@%!% in the world.
I gave it  year, not even that.

The network should've made them sign an agreement that they have to stay married for at least a year or else they had to pay back the millions spent on the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom