Kim Kardashian files for divorce VOL. only 74 days

I guess Kris's lockout plan fell through. Soon he'll be begging Fisher and Hunter to take the 50-50 BRI deal.

This b**** got a good hustle.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by bballah3

HOLY Crap someone on BODOG just wont some $$$$

They had a prop for which would happen first....a Kardashian Divorce or the first game of the NBA season

:Rollin wow
I forgot to include that 90% of the money on the prop was on the "1st NBA game" side......So whomever put money down on the divorce probably took home about 500-700% of what they bet lol

In the end, they both made guap by selling the rights to this whole fiasco. He knew damn well this was all a sham for publicity, some fame, and cash $$$ when it was all said and done.

He still won since he got to smash a tight %$! female, and made money out of it as well.

Originally Posted by AME416

Lotta people sound mad they ain't Kris and can't make Kim's $ so effortlessly in this thread
laugh.gif
yes. we're all mad that we didn't lay there like a sack of tater tots while ray j pounded, which we could then flip into social relevance (and $$$$$).  

/endsarcasm

meeh.

she made a measley 241,000 a day to be married.

i wish someone would pay me that much to get married. damnit.

No surprised. She is a troll. She got married cause she profited from it. All the tabloids and interviews. Kim K is not wifey material she's a smash and pass type of chick.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Are ppl really this dense...None of this is real...Nothing!
Ryan Seacrest and company is caking...i mean caking off this and ppl gon sit here and discuss this thoroughly like either of them or winners or losers? Like this wasnt written out!?!? The ppl who actually care are the losers.

Son the 3 month marriage was prolly in the contract that Kris signed with E! and Seacrest along with the "prenuptials" with Kim.
laugh.gif

"aight at the end of 3 months you get this amount to end the marriage, or you get this amount to continue the marriage and begin filming our Kim & Kris reality series"

Kris took option A (if he was even allowed to choose) and Seacrest is just gonna greenlight the "Kim: Single Again" reality series.....endless loot and trolling  
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Must be nice.

ryan-seacrest.jpg

th1j3v4m.gif

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

No surprised. She is a troll. She got married cause she profited from it. All the tabloids and interviews. Kim K is not wifey material she's a smash and pass type of chick.

yeah, and humphries was never an assist type player

Sad what people have done to marriage. Also sad we pay this girl and company any attention.

She may have made out great in terms of money & publicity... but the list of celebs that will date her (or marry her) has got to be getting shorter. At this point, she seems like more of a joke to be seen with in public... everyone knows her game.

Back
Top Bottom