Kinda old but worth it IMO (pharrell rockin zoom force 1) Snowboard boot.

Joined Nov 8, 2004
Rather late on this man. It has already been talked about in the celebs rocking heat post.

But anyway, its a pretty silly look/style unless you are in the bar right after a snowboarding session

Joined Mar 28, 2003
I remember quite a while back that more than a few of the people on here said that 'Pharell is pretty much the standard of how to dress'........really????

Joined Jul 24, 2008
im not sure if this was right but somebody said he wore those cause he broke his foot ?

Joined Apr 7, 2008
that looks stupid. I guess he had the same thought I did when he saw the AF1 snowboard boot: "Dang those are bad I want em, oh wait I've never been snowboarding before." except he decided he'd actually buy them and wear them for real

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Originally Posted by felix88

I remember quite a while back that more than a few of the people on here said that 'Pharell is pretty much the standard of how to dress'........really????

Anyone who think that this looks standard, better be on a snowboard. Pharrell tries too hard sometimes.

Joined Mar 1, 2008
Well the thing about Pharrell is hes willing to try new things,
thats what always made him fresh and considered on top of things,
as far as new dress styles,
I think this fits dope,
especially the kicks,
no one has done it,
and I highly doubt no ones even thought of it,
the ideas unique and the kicks are mad crazy cool.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now