KING KOOPA...APPRECIATION

AHHHHHHHH, the good ol' days of chamillionaire

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Definately appreciated. I miss the old Swisha House days, but these days he's still wreckin' and murkin' every beat. I still jam to Sound OfRevenge and Ultimate Victory every now and then.
smokin.gif

Shout out to the rest of the Team King Koopa.

but i do this day still havent heard homer pimpson....

some1 hook me up! lol

and any got a list of ALL the king koopa days mixtapes?

i know im missing out...

thx

hook a brotha up!

already.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aye yall need to get on that greatest hits hosted by O.G.Ron C...trust its
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

other notables..mixtape messiah 1 and 2, man on fire, Tippin Down
i'm lookin for that homer pimpson too
nerd.gif

the real cham... i knew what it was when i seen king koopa in the title... this new guy is weak...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

the real cham... i knew what it was when i seen king koopa in the title... this new guy is weak...

You really feel that way G? I get this from alot of old school h-town cats, but they are stuck in the past, they prefer that simple cham from back in thegap when he was with the House. Aside from a few underground cats, he's the only cat in the mainstream from the H that's actually puttin' out goodmusic.

anyone know if the old CCC mixtapes like homepimpson are chopped and screwed only? or are their regular versions somewhere out in cyber space

The regular versions are (or were) out there... I used to have 'em all on my old comp, still got Ace Ventura. Old Koopa is def. appreciated..

^ exactly what i'm wondering. and dudes who say cham WAS that dude. He still is my man. Ultimate Victory goes hard.

damn just got that homer pimpson from some1 on here... kinda weak.. i had high hopes..especially pt2 was sorry as hell

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ exactly what i'm wondering. and dudes who say cham WAS that dude. He still is my man. Ultimate Victory goes hard.

Ultimate Victory goes real hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like how is that not a good album, i dont understand what people look for in cd's

Chamilitary Mayne! The only cds that I've heard from him was SOR, UV, MM 1,2,3 and Get Ya Mind Correct and i loved all those cds
pimp.gif
. Regardless what some people say he's still putting out good music. I likethe freestyle he did on Flip's "My Last Underground" over the Juvenile beat
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom