King of the Hill' revival is in the works at Hulu

I'd love to hear Hank's take on the climate today with pronouns; transgender women dominating women's sports; cancel culture; social media and people being glued to their phone etc. Might be better than the og honestly bc there's so much more for him to get mad at.

Did Bobby and Connie start a family?
Dale finally catch Nancy cheating?
Bill ever lose weight?
Boomhauer settle down?

It would be interesting how the writers envision the future.

Mike Judge was interviewed one time (I'll try to find it) and he said that if he were to revive the show it'll pick up exactly where it ended linearly. It ended 15 years ago so everyone will age 15years.

not Judge but Forrester confirmed above

Hank gone be like 65-70

Bobby definitely still living at home. Joseph probably living like a dirty hippy, or with John Redcorn. Dale and Nancy definitely embracing the more liberated social aspects of sex... Khan is going to be hyping up Qanon **** trying to blend in with the rednecks of Arlen.

Gonna be different without the OGs Brittany and Tom Petty :smh: :frown: Guess Luanne and Lucky moved away... 🥺

been re-watchign the series, currently on season 13 ep 14
Caught a random episode the other week. When Dale had to get a real job cuz all the poison was messing with his health. He ended up being the guy to fire everyone lol

Now, you listen to me mister…. I work for a living… not writing down gobbledy guck, I provide the people of this community with propane, and propane accessories

Since every voice actor is reprising their roles except those who has passed away here’s what to expect of Johnny Hardwick aka Dale Gribble in the 2020s

He’s been running a lil youtube channel as Rusty Shackleford. In true Rusty fashion it doesn’t have a lot of views. And the conspiratory coincidence of him connecting Ukraine and Russia is something else:wow:

Back
Top Bottom